🌸 part 5 ; flat tour 🌸

a/n: wow this story is moving slowly for a george fanfic

usually by now they'd at least be married

hayley's pov ; 12:01pm 

"Hey! Are you Hayley?"

standing at the door is a guy with a messy brown fringe low over his eyes and a broad grin - he looks 19 or so, a year older than me. he's cute af with those green eyes and a pink hoodie, but now is not the time. 

i nod my head, grinning. "yeah, i'm hayley monroe. the thot from twitter."

his eyes twinkle as he points into the flat. "hey hayley! i'm alex. come on in."

i lightly step onto the dark wood floorboards of the flat. the place is actually really nice - one wall is solely occupied by a floor-to-ceiling window, whilst the others hold raw wood shelves filled with books and fairy lights and plants. the light grey of the plush sofa and two armchairs compliments the inchyra blue walls perfectly. there's even a canvas hung up that reads 'did you know imallexx makes 50k a month'.

pretty well decorated compared to the flats of my other male friends. their residences consist of beanbags and pizza stains. 

alex must notice my surprised look, because as if he's read my mind he replies, "my roommate george likes to decorate. it helps him with his anxiety. actually, i wonder if he's in..."

he spins around to face a door that must lead to george (whoever that is)'s room and bellows "GEORGE! THE GIRL WHO'S MOVING IN IS HERE!"

boys. honestly. 

"ONE SECOND ALEX!" a smooth, gorgeous voice calls back. i was expecting him to be all squeaky (i don't know), but it couldn't be further from it.

as the door opens and reveals george, it turns out his voice isn't the only gorgeous thing about him. 

soft, shiny chestnut curls frame his pale face and pert nose. huge wide pine green eyes flecked with gold and brown glance at alex and then fixate on me. he ruffles his hair shyly and gives me a small, nervous smile. god, he's petite - he can't be over 5'6".

oh my fucking god. why does everyone here have to be so cute?

"heya," he says apprehensively, walking over to us. "i'm george."

fucking hell mate just watched a willne video and all i could think about was this shite willne x memeulous fanfic i'd read iiiiiiiiikkk

wasn't actually that shite like it was just a bit weird

anyway nova out xx