Q&A

toni: hi everyone, welcome to the teddies and tea show! toni here! and i actually have the other toni here with me to help with the q&a today. she's actually mad that i didn't get y'all to ask her questions but we both know she wouldn't have answered them anyway.

toni: *scribbles something in her writing pad* i could've answered like this you big head.

toni: okay first of all, my head is a normal size and secondly, that would have taken far too long. anyway, more importantly, we need to find a way to distinguish between the two of us or we might cause confusion as we go on.

toni: *scribbles furiously and lifts writing pad* i'm not changing my name for you.

toni: uh, why not? it was my name first and i haven't even asked you to do that.

toni: *shoves writing pad in toni's face*

toni: *rolls eyes* since i'm apparently the only mature one here, i'll change my name.

toni: *smirks*

cool kid: you're so childish.

toni: *frowns and writes* you can't do that.

cool kid: do what?

toni: change your name to that.

cool kid: why the hell not?

toni: 'cause it's a lie.

cool kid: how?

toni: you aren't cool.

cool kid: you have a mean streak y'know? maybe that's why you don't talk. imagine all the verbal lava you'd have drowned us in if you did. yikes.

toni: shut up and change it.

cool kid: anyway, i'll change it because i want to and because if you keep shoving that book in my face, i might lose it.

toni: *smiles smugly* better.

tony: this is so weird because it's my dad's.

toni: stop complaining and get on with the interview.

tony: *shoots a dirty look her way* right. hi once again, guys! sorry about that. i didn't think inviting her would prove to be more trouble than it's worth. i'm sure y'all are eager to get to the q&a already. but before we introduce our special guests, i'd like to share a bit of trivia with you.

toni: she's going to talk about how she didn't have enough time or chapters to work with.

tony: well yeah, kinda. from the beginning i limited myself to fifty chapters and an epilogue wasn't even a certain thing. so there were quite a number of details that i had to forego to keep within the number of chapters that i had set out for myself.

toni: i'm one of those details.

tony: right. i was supposed to go into more detail about toni, her friendship with charlie, why she's so quiet and the possibility (or lack thereof) of a relationship with darryl. those two as well. i wish i'd been able to talk about them more. actually, that goes for all the characters in this story.

toni: i want to start the trivia.

tony: sure. you can put them up on the big screen.

toni: *excitedly grabs the tablet and swipes around until the large screen next to them lights up*

the teddy trivia!

1. charlie is an interior design major and was starting her last year of college after the summer.