Little Devil

"Can you even do anything other than trick girls into making deals with you so you can score some action?" I demand, taking a challenging step forward. Sam falters against my fearlessness. I feel feral, wild and free. Invincible and strong, stronger than Sam could ever dream of being. He thought he could own me, control me. Pain and fear only worked so far. He wanted to bind me to him, to take possession of my power. The little devil was going to pay. Energy crackled along my skin, giving me unknown strength to face him. "Someone found herself, huh? Want to share what you've learned with the class? Because some new tricks aren't going to save you, Aspen." Sam grinned, stepping towards me with evil intent flashing beneath his eyes.

"You're weak, trying to instill fear in me to control me... it's not going to work anymore. I'm done breaking, its your turn now." I laughed feeling my mouth lift into a smirk. Sam was only a few feet away, three at the most. Without any hesitation I walked towards him, watching as fear flashed across his face. I couldn't feel anything except the cold anticipation for my next move. I was hungry, it was a raw untapped hunger for something Sam had. Something I was going to take from him. I grabbed the collar of his shirt and yanked him towards me with strength I shouldn't have possessed.

I pulled his face forward, kissing him roughly. A refreshing glow seeped from his pores and flowed towards me. Tendrils of pale red light left his body and slipped into mine, filling me with strength. My hunger was dissolving with each rush of power I stole from him. I pulled my lips away from his and grinned. His expression was dazed and physically exhausted, but he would live if I stopped feeding from him. Too bad I didn't want to stop, I was going to drain him of everything. His hands were tangled in my hair and I allowed him to pull me closer, he was under my control now. I place my mouth back on his and resumed draining him of his very life force. The very thing that made him powerful.

"Lets not be greedy, kitten. I think you've had enough." Sam purred against my lips, pulling my hair hard. I gasped in pain, feeling as though a bucket of cold water was just dumped over my head. I no longer felt strong and in control, I was weak and human. But I felt new, as though my batteries had just been juiced up. "I'm quite upset with your behaviour, all this disobedience will cost you when I get you home." Sam snapped at me the promise flashing in his gaze. I cried out when he tossed me onto the ground, feeling the asphalt peel the skin from my arms and legs.

"I'll kill you!" I yelled, glaring up at my own personal devil. Even as drained as he was he was still stronger than I was capable of becoming. Anger sparked across his face and I crawled back in fear. One loud growl froze me to my spot as a familiar canine jumped over my head, landing just inches in front of me. Jaz, my own personal hellhound. Disbelief radiated from Sam, as he watched his largest hellhound switch loyalties. Sam released a bitter bark of laughter before stalking towards me, paying no attention to the snarling canine.

"It's time to go, love. All sorts of creatures can sense you now and they'll all be coming to snatch you up. A newly activated Succubus is every male's dream come true and you're mine." He made it within a foot of Jaz before the hound struck, sinking his teeth into Sam's leg. After Jaz attack the rest of the hellhounds followed suit, lunging at their master like wild animals.

"Jaz!" I screamed out in shock, feeling blood splatter across my face in a thick spray. Hearing my horrified call the hellhounds stopped their vicious attack and each of them trotted up to me like happy puppies. Blood covered every inch of the animals as they blinked down at me. Jaz even had the nerve to walk up and lick my face with a sloppy blood covered tongue. My eyes trailed to Sam's still form. Is he dead? A groan of pain left his bloody and ravaged body and I jumped at the sound.

Cracking and grunts surrounded me as the hellhounds around me began jerking and moving. I watched in confusion as the hounds lost their fur and their bodies became human. I was no longer around dogs but naked men and women. And only a few of them were familiar. "Jared? Nathaniel? Rico?" I asked, feeling my jaw drop in surprise.

"Come on princess, we need to leave before he heals." Jared said, grabbing my arms and pulling me up to my feet. They were hellhounds? All of Sam's "gang members" were hellhounds? Just great, now I had a pack of hellhounds on my side. "Why are you helping me?" I panted, following behind Jared as the others formed a circle around me. They kept a fast pace and my short legs burned with the effort of keeping up.

"You're the first Succubus in over a century, it would be wrong to have you locked up for a lower level devil such as Sam to use you. Especially now that you've activated and your powers can be used. Besides I owe your mother." Jared responded, shooting me a concerned glance.

"So basically I'm part of a rare species that everyone in the paranormal world wants to use to gain power?" I choked out, feeling my lungs burn from the exercise. Nathaniel laughed and shot me a huge grin. At least one person enjoyed my struggle. "Basically, but your kind rule our society overall. Whoever owns you could take over as royalty and control all of our world." Rico explained, only adding to my confusion. My body tensed, giving my five seconds of pure exhaustion before dragging me into unconsciousness.