47

"What is that?" Jonathan pointed a finger while lifting his other hand up to drink some of his coffee.

Willow's face peeked up from over the computer monitor, reaching out she picked up the object which Jonathan was pointing at still. Turning it over Willow pulled at the floppy ears, "I believe it's called a bunny rabbit."

"Its eyes don't look right."

"Are you scared of a bunny rabbit?"

Jonathan laughed and walked over to the desk. Leaning against it he put his cup down and plucked the rabbit from her hands. Turning it over in his grasp he pulled a face, "Glass eyes."

"Eh?"

"That's why it looks so demented." Jonathan gave Willow the toy back. "You're going to traumatise our child with that thing you know?" Jonathan picked up his cup again and drunk the contents slowly. "Where did you get that thing anyway?"

"Who do you think?"

Jonathan sighed heavily and hung his head. "I think Mrs Anderson likes you."

"Obsessed."

"Oh good God she's going to be fussing over you and the thing when it's here."

Willow glared up at him. "The thing? Seriously."

Jonathan smiled and turned away, "Time to open up I believe." He said changing the subject easily. Rummaging in his jacket pocket he swiftly pulled out a set of keys. Managing to juggle his cup and finding the right key, he eventually managed to stick the right key in the lock. Hearing a satisfying click he pulled the door open. Blinking quickly he shut the door again and looked slowly at Willow. "...Who's the first person to be seen?"

"One Mr Andrews." Willow said while quickly typing on the keyboard. "Why?"

"Because he's curled up on the doorstep. I was just wondering." Jonathan mused and opened the door, nudging the man with his foot he tried his hardest to look pleased to see the man, when in truth he really wasn't. "Good morning, Mr Andrews. I wasn't expecting to greet you quite like this." Jonathan turned his cup in his hands and gestured to the room behind him. "Please, come in."

"Hello Robert!" Willow greeted cheerily, Jonathan shot her a look before finishing his drink. He didn't agree to being so friendly with clients, this also counted for calling them by their first names. Robert waved gingerly over at her, he was a nervous man. Nervous and twitchy, Willow watched as Jonathan waved his arm down the corridor.

Walking quickly over he leaned against the desk. "Stop looking at me like that."

"Like what?" She smiled and leaned her chin against her hands.

"Like you're about to burst out laughing."

"I just don't envy you having to listen to him and his problems." Willow whispered. "Even I know he belongs in a psychiatric ward."

"You've been reading my notes again haven't you?"

"Jonathan, he doesn't have a fear problem like our other clients. He has schizophrenic problems." Willow looked at him sternly. "Giving a schizophrenic a toxin such as yours cannot end well."

"Willow, dear, I am a psychiatrist, I'm here to listen."

"Even to schizophrenics?"

"Yes." Jonathan pulled a face. "I've dealt with worse in Arkham, believe me." With that said he turned away and walked off to find Robert. Willow scrunched her nose up and went back to looking at cots on the internet. She woke up realising that they had zero baby things, and obviously they'll need some essentials. She had nothing else to do, answer the phone if it rung and greet people as they entered. That was it, not exactly a hard job to do but it was boring, hence why she was internet shopping. Looking up at the ceiling she pouted, Willow had the biggest urge to go baby shopping. Picking up the phone she quickly dialled a memorised number. Twirling a curl she waited for someone to answer.