20

***

Ayesha's Pov

"Shut up Ibrahim." I shouted as soon as he spoke those words again. How dare he say that? I was controlling myself or else the man in front of me would turn out dead. He said he loves me, he fucking said that.

"Ayesha please listen to me, I am not lying. I do love you." He spoke with seriousness.

"For god's sake Ibrahim shut up, I am a married woman." Snapping at him I sat down to relax myself. He surely had hit his head somewhere. He was my friend, the only I had. I didn't expect him to say that.

"And you are not happy with him, I know that. Who are you lying to? Me or yourself? It's clearly visible Ayesha, he doesn't love you and so do you. I know I am not rich, but I promise I will give you every happiness. Leave him. I love you." As soon as he finished I felt myself burn in anger. What is wrong with him? He has no right to say that.

"Happy or not, it's my choice. Now get the hell out." I spoke with gritted teeth making him nod in disappointment, and then he left.

The memory of the last conversation with Ibrahim was making my mind go crazy. It was just before the meeting and the whole time I just thought about his reckless behavior. What actually had gotten in him is quite strange.

"Ayesha." A voice called me from afar making me groan internally.

Not this again.

I turned around only to find Ibrahim walking my way. I was standing near my cabin, how I wish I was a bit fast to enter. Since morning, I was ignoring him, but then he is my freaking assistant.

"Please listen to me... I am saying-" he started but was cut off by me. Didn't he see the surrounding.

"Get inside." I spoke and headed inside followed by him

"Please trust me. I love you. I am not lying. It wasn't sudden...you made me love you.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? I forced you to love me. Are you drunk or high on weed?" I shouted as loud as I could. He was seriously getting on my nerves. It's really irking me.

"Nothing is wrong with me. And yes you did, your sweet talks, your smiles your laugh everything forced me to love you. I know what kind of relationship you and Mubashir have. So stop faking. Please come to me." He spoke the last part softly yet it was enough for my blood to boil. I didn't know why it was irritating me when he said something about my marriage. I didn't know why?

"Ibrahim listen-" before I could complete the door of my cabin flung open and Mubashir's tall figure came in view. His face totally said he had listened to our conversation. Anger and rage was clearly visible. He stalked towards us, glaring Ibrahim whole way. As soon as he reached near us he punched Ibrahim, straight at his jaw.

"Mubashir stop." I shouted only to get a glare in return.

"Who the fuck are you to say those things to my wife. She is my wife, whatever relationship we have it's none of your fucking concern. How dare you?" Growling like an animal he again punched him making blood ooze out of his mouth.

"Mubashir leave him, stop-" my statement didn't complete as he grabbed my hand and started dragging me with himself. I tried to free my hand yet it was of no use, his grip was strong.

"Listen to me," Once again I tried but then his anger was taking over him and I knew he won't listen. He kept dragging me till we reached his cabin.

"What was going on in there?" He asked with a dangerous look in his eyes. I gulped the lump in my throat and spoke,

"It wasn't anything Mubashir, Ibrahim was just behaving weird for-" as soon as I spoke he grabbed my hand and pinned me to the cold door. My one hand was in his grasp while with other I was trying to maintain some distance between us.