25

***

***

Love.

Four letters, a word and a noun. That's what they would define it if asked...but is it only confined to such definition? Obviously not, it was something out of definition. Few words and some phrase couldn't explain what it is.

It would make you insecure, it would make you feel blessed, it would bring all sorts of confusion but in the end it would make you forget your nightmare...your demons and embrace the best.

Ayesha knew what love was, but according to her she wasn't that lucky to have love in her life. She knew if one gets to identify love around them they were the luckiest, and she knew she wasn't one among them, lucky. It wasn't like she didn't want to embrace the feeling, it was her fate which always played whenever she tried.

Her eyes held unshed tears as she looked up in the almost dark sky, she wanted to pray but what? Her trance was broken when she heard someone cough lightly. It was him, the reason of her mind's havoc. Her eyes narrowed at him and small creases formed on her forehead.

“You remember the time when I got a threat message about you and I ran here only to find you sleeping without any care?” He asked but only got silence in reply.

“That day I thought you were in danger and however much I disliked you I felt my self anxious and worried. I was unable to find the reason of my worry then but now I know the reason and trust me it's a beautiful one.” He spoke walking towards her with his hands in his pant pocket. A boyish smile plastered on his face while his hair all messed up as and his shirt's few upper button opened.

“Do you know how I found my reason?” He asked and again silence welcomed him. She wasn't able to answer, not that she didn't want to it was just she was busy in reading his face. Reading everything from his eyes, trying to find that one answer her heart longed to hear.

“I asked my heart, it gave me the answer.” He whispered, but she was able to hear everything, clear.

“What does my heart says Mubashir? I am tired of asking for an answer.” She asked in a whisper. All her emotions visible on her face, all her insecurities and all her discomfort in her words.

To let go.” He spoke and kneeled down on the ground in front of her looking in her eyes as she did the same. After a brief pause he again spoke,

“It's time to let go. Let go of all the demons, all your insecurities and fear. Let of the high walls around yourself, let it crumble down. Let yourself free. Let go of the dark clouds of your life and embrace the silver lining that's trying hard to enter in your life.” As he spoke his eyes never left her, those simple brown eyes that everyone possessed yet the things it spoke was unique...only meant for her to understand.  Few teardrops escaped the boundaries of her eyes and rolled down her cheeks. Holding her both hands in his he spoke,