35

P.S: Violent Scenes

S: Violent Scenes

***

The night was dark...maybe the darkest of all. No sign of life could be seen on the silent roads on which cars were zooming past as if everyone were aware about the dreaded night. The hell was going to break loose. The battle was to be replaced by a war, a war that would leave nothing but ruins.

The silence before the storm, that's what it seemed like.

“Team A report.” Mubashir's whisper reached her ears as they stepped forward...towards their enemies.

“Taken down.” The reply reached her ears through her own ear piece. One done two more to go.

“B and C?” He asked. His eyes still focussing the hiding place of the eagles. The main base that was still at half a mile away from him yet in his vision.

Bilal was assigned the work to handle the cameras and other systems of the other bases as to prevent any kind of communication between them.

“Almost done.” Bilal said.

“Zoheb?” He whispered hearing a little shuffling from the other side and then the man spoke in his deep voice.

“A on the mark.” He nodded to no one in particular.

“Now.” Mubashir commanded and all of them, Sultan and Ayesha included heard a quick yes and then the connection changed to the team leaders who were with them.

“Team D, into half. Last two cars go to the left side. Rest to the back.” He spoke hearing two yeses.

“How many are left with us?” He asked.

“Ten.” Came the reply.

“Sultan what do you say?” He asked Sultan who was sitting behind with Ayesha.

“Ten isn't enough. Do we have any more backup?” Sultan asked.

“I don't think so.” Ayesha said.

“Bilal any more men in contact?” Bashar asked.

“Let me check MK, B and C have been taken down.” Bilal informed.

“Good, send the message to the teams and ask them to attack.” He said taking a deep sigh. It wasn't easy, coming to the battlefield but then what is easy? Nothing.

They were playing with fire, going unprepared, but they knew there wasn't any bigger fire than them. The assassin never fears killing, the beast never cower backs from hunting, and so they too didn't. They weren't fearing anything, not the leaders nor their men.  The only thing that was worrying was risk of losing the family.

The family which was Sultant. They were a family, each member of it. And harm on any of them won't be anything but a loss and painful.

“Heading inside in ten minutes. Load” Mubashir said and turned back to see Sultan standing near the car with some guards. Mubashir and Ayesha didn't want him to be in the attack. He nodded making him give a nod in return.