33

****

****

“It's all damn your fucking fault.” Shouting at the top of his voice he lunged forward and grasped his neck. The rage in his eyes narrating the tale of loosing, the thing he hadn't yet earned.

“Calm down my boy. “ The sly man removed his hand and spoke.

“How? How can I fucking calm down when everything is ruined now?” Ibrahim's voice faltered as he spoke, his steps going back until he bumped into the table.

“She saw me there. She knows that I am with you. She fucking knows. It's all your fault. Why did you send me?” He again shouted. The blazing fire in his eyes making the old man smirk.

“It was your own decision. I didn't force you. It was your fault. You should have hid yourself before killing that bitch.” Jameel Irfani hardly shouted and when he did it was lethal. Ibrahim's eyes widened in shock, what was the reality of this man?

“I... I... I you are right. I should have not listened to you, I should have worked my way. I should have won her heart not kill everyone around her. I ruined my own love.” Ibrahim was continuously ranting, he looked here and there like a lunatic, shaking his head he took few steps back.

“I am going to tell her everything. I will tell her about you, she wouldn't be angry then.” It was looking like he was intoxicated, filled with a kind of drug...casting a final look at Jameel Irfani he sprinted towards the door of the room only to get grabbed by someone.

“Tie him up.” Ordering in a loud voice Jamel came towards Ibrahim.

“I won't let you ruin my plan, you don't know me kid. I am no one's...none.” Patting his cheek he moved towards the door of the room making Ibrahim shout like maniac. His loud voice echoed in the room as the men tied him on a chair, the voice that was mocking him, cursing him that why did he listen to a sly man like him. He lost her...the person he loved since childhood.
___________

“Moboo...ish cleem.” The two-year-old toddler blabbered making the boy smile at him. Pinching his cheek softly he kneeled down and spoke,

“No ice cream, your aapi will get angry.” He spoke in a low voice trying not to alarm Ayesha who was playing with a girl, more ordering her.

“Moboo...” Sahir whispered in a crying voice and tears started pooling in his eyes. A panicked look formed on Mubashir's face, if the kid would cry that meant he had to face her wrath.

“Shh, please don't cry...please. Okay fine I will get you ice cream.” He spoke in hurry and the clever child smiled, the sudden transition left him bewildered. The kid was way too smart for his age. Holding his little hand in his little one he started moving towards the ice cream vendor with a guard at his back.

“Why don't you play with me?” I shouted at the little girl who was cowering behind in fear, that little angelic lady devil was intimidating.