birthday girl - jalen green

i smiled as jalen woke me up with a surprise gift. "here baby." he smiled as he handed me a box. how could i have been so lucky to deserve a person like him?

i unwrapped the paper, it revealed another box that read our anniversary date. i opened it and pictures of us and on each flap of the boxes came out. it was cute. in the middle a little box. i opened and it revealed a ring. "baby, we're eighteen. don't you think it's a little too early. not that i'm saying no. but... what about my parents? yours too!"

"yn, baby chill out. it's a promise ring. promise to be my baby, best friend, and girlfriend for a lifetime?" he grabs the ring from my palm and placed it on my left ring finger.

i got up and hugged him. "thank you so much jay." i rushed off to get ready for my day. jay blasted lil baby and we bumped along to it as i fixed my hair. "big body bands member i used to be dusty!" our favorite line.

i dressed in one of jalens shirts and nike pros under. i slipped on white vans. "you look good in my shirts bae." he kissed my forehead.

i looked up at him, " i know." he looked at me with that look. "stop looking at me like that." he grabbed my waist and lifted me to where my legs could wrap around his torso. he kissed me, "eh... one more?"

he laughed, "you're literally a little baby." jalen kissed me again and i was back on my feet. "better babes?" i nodded and took his hand in mine.

"baby, let's go to get food!" i jumped like a little kiddie. "i want waffle house." he shook his head and grabbed his keys.

-jalen-

i cant wait for tonight. dinner, and i have josh and his girl coming over to my place to help set up the place. "baby are you listening to me?" yn is looking at me as i'm zoned out.

"yeah, tell me again cutie." i smile at her. literal, girl of my dreams. she's amazing. all these things she does for me. she's extremely beautiful and talented in the beauty and model industry.

"so, me and lilian... mikeys girl you know her? yeah. well we were at this victoria secret call together and dude.. this one girl she was such a bitch. she was going on talking shit with her friend. i wanted to punch her, oh my god." she's cute when she's mad. it's like watching a little puppy dog trying to bark at a stranger. yappy as hell.

"smile ugly." i joke around and take a picture of her for my story. 'happy birthday princess 😍'. she's so cute and perfect.

"baby, we're going to two spots today." i smile as she's dancing on our way to the car. such a goofy, cute, yappy, funny piece of perfection.

"okay!" she squeals like a child and runs to the passenger side. as we drive, she looks amazing just sitting there. "jay, you gotta lil sum sum on your face." shes recording me as i drive. "lemme get it." she licks my cheek.

"aye lil nasty ass." yn's like a lil child. it's cute though. "y'all she nasty." she turns it off and starts laughing, so do i. "play to much baby. gimme kiss." she gives me a kiss and we continue driving.
here we arrive at the mall. "aight you get to pick an outfit for today. and get a few other things that you want."

"no. don't pay, jay i got money." yn looks at me with the cute eyes of hers and hugs me. she's so sweet and kind hearted.

"on me, it's your birthday.. i'll let you spoil me on mine babe." i try to make her give in. she sighs and agrees. "period pooh." i mimic her usual self making her giggle.

she picks out a cute simple black sleeveless dress thing with a jean jacket. "this is all i want from you today. you already got me breakfast." whatever. i pay for her outfit and she goes onto her tippy toes and i lower myself for her to kiss me on the cheek. "thank you jay."

i make her change in the family bathroom before we leave. after she puts it on, she smiles at herself in the mirror. "you look pretty as fuck. damn." i look at her admire her figure.

we leave and onto our next destination. the 626 night market in alameda. fresno was dry with their fair we've been three times in the past two weeks. switch it up today, even though it ain't a fair it's another typa event.

"aight 30 minutes jay." she smiled and put her hand on top of my right which was on her thigh. i look over to see her on her phone trying to capture these moments.

we tried every single thing from ice cream to crab cakes. "you ready to go foolie?" she nods and i grab her hand. it's around 8 and i text josh to see if the crib is good. he texts back and i tell him we're gonna be home in an hour. i see her passed out. and smiled she's adorable.

-

we make it home and she's awake by now. "baby close your eyes." i make her close her eyes and i go to grab her from the side. i guide her to the apartment and i open the door. i start recording, "okay mamas, open your eyes." i lift my hand covering her eyes.

she looks at the roses on the ground, "jalen!" she hugs me. she follows them to the room where netflix is awaiting us.

"it's nothing big but we've done a lot today. and i hope you like every part of it foolie." i smile and kiss her still recording.

"i love you jay."

"i love you even more. happy birthday yn." her smiling made me cheese even harder.