goodbye - mikey williams

i passed mikey in the halls. i could tell he was looking at me walk past him.

(lul flash back moment)

"you're just using me. all you want is my body. you wont tell nobody we're together. fuck you." i had thrown off the simple tiffany and co necklace he had gifted me.

"you weren't anything special to me anyways. it's all about you yn." i rolled my eyes as tears streamed down my cheek. "i never loved you. don't be so delusional. we were never together. i don't date."

"you're an asshole michael. don't ever call me again. don't try talking to me. fuck you and your cold hearted self bitch." i had gotten up and left his house.

(aight we hopping back into now present i guess)

school ended and i was on my way home. instead of trying to call my brother, i walked. it wasn't far anyways, just a nice ten to fifteen minute walk.

i got inside and dropped my stuff off. i laid on my bed. "yn, you have a visitor!" my mom yelled. who the hell wants to come to my house right now. "oh! i'm leaving too. i'll be back in an hour." i heard the front door slam.

i groaned and sat up. i watched as my door opened up. i was hoping to see my best friend, but there was michael. "what do you want."

"you. i'm sorry, yn." he came and sat next to me. i scooter away from him. "i know it was a fucking bitch move to do that. i'm sorry." i scoffed.

"it was low michael. i don't deserve that." he looked at me.

"yn-"

i cut him off, "now. it's your turn to leave feeling like shit. goodnight. i'm moving on from you. find your happiness in someone else. and not in their body, their feelings and personality dumbass." i made him leave. i didn't need this.

this was really short and stupid i swear i'll make a better one i just ran out of ideas. iono, goodnight though 🥺🦄💕💕 - sativaa