truth or dare : sharife cooper

y/n went on with her day. it was a weird new scenery to her. she was new to the school. however, she got the hang of it. it was just her third day. everyday she was meeting new people.

"hey! y/n, you wanna hang out with me and a few friends tonight?" a girl named, tessa had stood next to her desk.

y/n was thinking on it. "sure, text me." she smiled and continued to do her work.

-

as the day ended, y/n picked out an outfit. she slipped on her shoes and headed out the door. y/n smiled as she got into tessas car.

"we're going out to a party!" tessa squealed as she drove off.

y/n and tessa walked into the house. they were welcomed by a few other people. ending up in the kitchen, tessa had met up with her boyfriend. "hey y/n." tessas boyfriend, zac greeted the girl.

wandering off y/n found herself in the living room with a whole bunch of people. a boy sat next to her, "hey, you looked lonely."

"maybe just a little bit, i'm y/n." the girl grinned.

"rife'... sharife cooper." he smiled at the girl and looked at her cup. "you drink?"

"no... it's just sprite." she chuckled and let him take a sip.

"aye, you a good one." sharife smiled and they continued their conversation.

"come on! let's play truth or dare!!" tessa was intoxicated. she pulled sharife and y/n up to the bedroom where everyone was.
-

"y/n, truth or dare?" y/n chose dare.

tessa being messy, had dared her to kiss sharife.

her eyes widened. the fuck is wrong with tessa. y/n looked at sharife and sharife cupped her face. she nodded and they kissed.

pulling away, she smiled and felt her cheeks turn red.

y/n never felt this type of way towards a person before.