the party - josh christopher

(before you start reading there is sm*t in this)

i sat arguing with my boyfriend. "joshua, i'm going."

"no you're not, you're going to spend time with me." he kissed my neck.

"i'm going." i pushed him off of me. "don't tell me what to do." i walked out the door.
-

i was enjoying myself with kimmy, my best friend. we were just about an hour in. i was just grabbing us drinks, when a dude had came up to me. "hi, i'm kobe." he was lightskin. curls, blue eyes. i'm not going to lie, he was cute.

"i'm y/n." i smiled at him and looked at the drink in my cup.

"how about we get out of here." he smiled. the fuck type of pervert shit is this.

"no. i'm not interested." i say and walk away.

"come one, y/n. wouldn't you wanna join me upstairs?" i shake my head and continue to walk away.

he grabbed my arm. "get off of me!" i tried to yell, but the music was too loud. he covered my mouth.

"shh. we're just going to go upstairs." anxiety attacked my body. i tried to free myself, but he was too strong.

"hey. she said to let her go." a familiar voice had shouted. he came closer and pushed kobe off of me. i realized, it was josh. what the actual fuck.

josh punched him. getting on top of him he wouldn't stop punching him. i don't think he stopped til he saw blood. i tried pulling him off, but he wouldn't budge. i watched as people crowded us. "dude. get off come on josh." i watched as jalen came and grabbed him.

"thank you so much." i mouthed to jalen. and he nodded.

"come on. let's go y/n." josh scoffed and grabbed my arm pulling me out the house. "what the fuck were you thinking. you could've gotten. you know. what the fuck. y/n, i told you not to go!" he yelled at me as we got into the car.
i mean, i was a little drunk. he lowkey turnt something in me on. i moved my hand to his thigh area slowly to his area. "y/n are you listening to me?" he lifted my hand and put it back to my lap.

we got home to our apartment shared together. "josh.."

"what." damn, he sounded a little pissed. but it was attractive.

i watched as he sat down on the couch. i took off my shoes and came to sit on him. "y/n what are you doing?" the anger in his voice was just too attractive.

i rocked back and fourth, feeling himself grow. i kissed his neck leaving a few love bites.

i unzipped his pants and pulled it out.
stroking him with my hands then i started to tease him by licking, just to get him mad. "stop playing with me."

i smirked and inserted it into my mouth. he placed his hand on the back of my head, pushing me towards himself. i can hear him grunt and moan.

the deeper and deeper i went the more i sucked. he finally nutted. i proceeded to swallow. "aht. i'm not done." i had gotten onto the couch.

hovering over me, josh had taken off my pants sliding off my panties. placing his hands on my waist he positioned himself. while inserting, i moaned. he seductively made out with me. as i moaned. i closed my eyes. "josh-" "babygirl, use your words." he whispered and continued to kiss me. "right there." i couldn't hold in my moan. "keep goin-" i dug my nails into his back. i could feel all the tension in my body loosen up. i climaxed and a few moments later i felt his warm liquid eject into me. ( a/n: birth control do be nice doe lmao sorry)

he got up and put on his shorts. "come on, let's move this to the room mamas." i had tried to get up, but i'm not even kidding i couldn't walk. my legs had felt like jello. he picked me up bridal style and into the room we went.

-
LAMAOAOOAOA WRITING THIS WAS 😟😟. i had to go off what i've seen in 365 ifykyk. anyways, big thank you to @amanijackson1 for the idea 💕. thank you to everyone who read that... nastay lmao jk..
- sativa 🤍