into you - sharife cooper

"baby, come on let's go!" sharife yelled from downstairs. we were going to go on a late night drive to get food. "y/n!" sharifes crybaby ass whined.

i laughed to myself as i ran down the stairs with a blanket.

"finally," he grabbed my hand and our fingers intertwined as we walked out the door.

we got into the car and let it cool a bit before driving off. it was kinda hot tonight. summer night air, ain't playing.

"you know what to do bae." he passed me his phone. what's a car ride without the music? i hooked it up to the aux and pressed his 'drives with my baby' playlist. the name was too cute. i am his baby 🥺.

i smiled at him. he took a glance at me and smiled looking back at the road. i sat his phone in the cup holder and went onto mine.

"hey live!" i greeted the viewers who quickly came on and started commenting. "i'm with riri, and not rihanna... i wish though." i dramatically sighed and felt sharife doing that ugly eye stare shit. "i'm kidding!"

he looked back onto the road. "naw keep playing." really rife? i smiled at the live and saw comments talking about us arguing. we weren't. it was just a daily thing. sharife is a petty ass drama queen.

"y'all were not arguing, but imma get off. bye guys!" i ended the live and put my phone in my lap. "what's up with you?" i poked his arm multiple times.

sharife smirked, "give me a kiss and i'll forgive you." i rolled my eyes and gave him a kiss. suddenly, something special by pop came on. "i think you are something special." sharife sang as his hand came onto my thigh.

"ill take you onna shopping spree !" i sang with him and smiled. "cause i'm so into you."

sharife stopped at a red light and looked at me. "i love you baby." he cupped my face as he sang. "i'm so into youuuu."

i pecked his lips and watched as he smiled. "you're too cute rife." sharife looked at me, "i'm serious." i pecked his lips once again.

"you really got me stuck dude." he looked back at the road and put his hand back onto my thigh. sharife squeezed his hand gently and made me grin. "i love you y/n."

my heart exploded and butterflies entered the chat. "i love you too rife. always."

"always, baby."

@sharife.cooper

cooper

❤️ jalen omar

❤️ jalen omar.cooper and 11,348 others

@sharife.cooper into you since 16'❤️
👤: @yourusername
-
@yourusername 🥺 you're my always
@sharife.cooper i love you

@omar.cooper Look at my sons 🌟

@jalen get it yall 💚

@user1 do we get to see the wedding?

@user0138 get married already

@user910 oh.

—-

authors notey:
hey guys! this was too cute and i had to write it
i was listening to pop and imagined me and my future  unknown husband jamming out to it. couldn't let this thought slide so i turned it into an imagine. this is really short too so i'm sorry. but i'll make it up to y'all! ❤️-
sativa