gq couples quiz- mikey williams

(i plan on having everyone have one of these🤪)

"hey guys! it's mikey and i'm with-" mikey pauses queuing for you to introduce yourself.

"y/n and today we're doing the gq couple quiz!" you announced and smiled at the camera.

mikey got his cards ready. "okay, first question. where did we meet?"

"that is the easiest thing ever. we met thru jah because jah added my friend on snapchat when i was with her. we four facetimed and we kicked it off well enough to be here today." you stuck your tongue out at him. it was too easy.

"wow guys, she remembers!" he wiped a fake tear.
"what was a big game for me at ysidro?"

"bitch... let me think." you paused and thought about it.
"oh, yeah! okay, so you scored 77 and beat a record." he looked shocked.

"damn, she got memory skills." mikey gave a silent applause and continued on. "next one, how long have i been windmilling?"

you couldn't think,"shit."

"i don't think she'll get it." mikey made a face at the camera and looked back at you. "look at her, my girlfriend doesn't know me!" he was being dramatically sarcastic.

"seventh grade?" mikey looked at her with a face.
"what? am i right?"

"no! you're wrong! she doesn't know me! oh my god." here he goes being the little drama queen he is. "sixth grade, yn!"

"you're lying!" you looked at him all shocked. he shook his head. "he's a capper guys."

"aht. you mad you're wrong." mikey gave you a stank face. "who did i play aau with? name three people."

"bronny, jah, and..?" you waited a second and remembered, "q!"

"alright, alright. she's back up on it." you grinned at mikey and looked back at the camera.

mikey sat himself up more. "what aau team was i on with bronny?"

you took a second to think, "blue chips baby!"

mikey clapped his hands, "aye!"
you smiled at him and he smiled back.

people behind cameras cued you guys for the outro.

looking at the camera and smiling. "okay thank you guys for watching us quiz eachother. if you'd like to see me quiz mikey, comment!"

mikey finished it off, "mhmm, look at her 4/5. anyways, thank you to gq for having us. go check out the other couple videos. bye guys!"

you waved to the camera and it cut.

"you suck." mikey got off his chair and grabbed you from yours.

"no, you just a liar. talking about sixth grade windmilling, child you were probably 5'6." you shook your head and he pulled you in for a hug.

"no capping here babe." he let go of you and lowered himself to give you a kiss.