gq couples quiz - jaylen hands

"hi guys, it's y/n and jaylen. today, we're going to be doing the couples quiz." you smiled at the camera and looked at jaylen who sat next to you.

"i'm jaylen." he looked at the camera and turned back to you. "i'm also, going to win. i've known her since kindergarten and my remembering powers are a1."

"okay, first question." you looked at a card. "if you know me so well, what do i enjoy most when we're in san diego."

he gave you a look, "don't play girl. you like them tacos, extra sour cream and red salsa on the side."

"okay, that's one point. however, it ain't bouta be easy." you smirked at him and read another card. "which nba player did i have a fat ass crush on, and finally met around a year or two ago."

jaylen glared at you. "lonzo ball?" he hated when you brought this up.

"incorrect sir! i met lonzo back in 2016, ucla game. it's kyle kuzma dumby. he's so cut-" before you could say more you cut yourself off. jaylen would've been so mad.

"whatever, just give me the next one." jaylen wasn't so fond of your crushes. even though, he knows you have him.

"don't be like that." you sighed. "who is my favorite basketball player of all time?"

"kyle kuzma." he mocked you and gave you that look again.

"aht. you're wrong." you laughed.
"it's you dumby." you leant over your chair to give him a kiss.

he kissed your lips and smiled,
"i feel special." he touched his chest.

you looked at the cards and up at him again. "i've only had one job my whole life. i quit after a year, what was it?"

jaylen looked at you and thought for a second.
"fuck." he cursed out of confusion. "oh shit, footlocker?"

you nodded your head and gave him another kiss. "okay, okay. jaylen has two right so far." i looked at the camera and read off the card. "last question! what is my weirdest habit?"

"you have to many." he laughed making me give him a look. "y/n does this thing where you could be talking to her and either she hears you or she doesn't. like i will talk to her  and she will look at me and everything and won't respond."

"yes. and it's called selective hearing, babe." you said with sass and laughed. "but you're not wrong. it's been a habit that i can't get rid of."

you two finished up and we're cued to end the video.
"thank you so much for watching! once again, i'm y/n and he's jaylen. you just watched our couple quiz!"

"bye guys!" jaylen and you smiled til they turned off the camera.