live kiss? - bronny james

it was a nice day. i was out with my older sister, sienna. she was just coming back from new york. she was studying and playing at usc for a minute until drafts. "how are you and melo?" she smiled when she heard me bring up his name. damn, i wish i had someone to smile about. i just got the dog to kiss and love. i mean, i'm just a kid.

"good, it's nice being in new york with him. sometimes, it does get lonely when he leaves for practice." it was just me and her celebrating. drafting season for wnba was coming up. even if we weren't as accurate rumors had surfaced that new york had put money up for her. which meant, she'd be closer to lamelo. her boyfriend of three years. "honestly, don't fall in love til' you're maybe... 18." she laughed and took a sip of her coffee.

"whatever." not like  was going to find it anytime soon. i'm just a freshman in high school. i have time. i sighed and we continued walking through the city. "online school has been ass." she glares at me and tells me to watch my language. i laugh causing her to laugh too.

"i swear, i'm putting you in public school. mom's making you anti-social. it's scaring me y/n." i roll my eyes.

-

and here i am. starting my first day in public school. literally, i've been in online since we moved out to la to be closer to sienna, which was back in seventh grade. it's been a minute since i've seen so many people in one hallway. i stopped in my tracks finding the office to get my schedule.

"what's your name, sweetie?" the office lady seemed sweet. she had brown hair and glasses. she wasn't old and wrinkley. she's probably damn near 30.

"y/n y/l/n." she started to type up my name.

"here, you're in 1st period right now." i smiled and grabbed the paper. great. now i got to find these dumbass classes.

i sighed and left the office. i bumped into this boy. "i'm sorry." i said and he looked at me and smiled.

"it's alright... hold up. you're sienna's sister?" is that what i'm known as these days? people know me? i nodded. "oh cool, she told me you were coming here. i'm bronny." he grabbed my schedule and i scoffed rude much?

we randomly started walking. "that's hella cool. you have a few classes with me. you got a few with my friends too. i can introduce them to you." i smile and he smiled back.

-bronny-

i watch as she does her own thing. we're in fifth period together. "need help bronny?" she smiles at me. did she just notice me stare at her? nahhhhh... maybe she did??

i laugh it off and shake my head. "you play any sports?"

she gives me this look, "wow.. just because sienna plays basketball means i do too?" she furrows her brows.

"no. no. that's not what i meant." damn i kinda messed up. regretting asking that now.

"i'm kidding bronny." she starts to giggle. "i play volleyball. sienna plays basketball because of our dad. i play taking over my moms spot." oh. i just play because that's the only sport i really know. my dad plays and i just was born into it.

as soon as schools over, i ask her to hang out. "so... your house? my place? anywhere outside of that?"

"my house, no ones going to be home i guess. we can eat and play fortnite. tomorrow though." she smiles. "i'll text you the address. be there by 4." i nod and smile. she heads out the school doors and into a white lexus.
-

-next day after school-

i go home and i get all my stuff ready. even though it was only 2:30.. i had to prep. i don't know what the hell i was prepping for..? weird of me. i stopped and decided to take a small nap.

i woke up to the sound of my alarm and a few texts from a few friends. it was only 3:45. y/n texted me her address. it was nearby.

to y/n 🙂
on the way ! 👁👄👁

y/n 🙂
lol k. doors unlocked. and don't mind sparkles, she don't bite.

i laughed at her dogs name. the hell typa name is sparkles. i put on my shoes and left.

i pulled up to the house and opened the door. it was modern as hell. white furniture. basically damn near all white. i saw a little wiener dog puppy at my feet. this must be sparkles. "y/n, i'm here." i saw her run down the stairs and almost trip. i started laughing.

"aye watch it lebron jr. i'll really mess you up." she gave me a hug. "you wanna play 2k, fortnite?"

"2k. i'll beat you, any day." i smiled and we sat on the couch. i watched as she plugged the ps4 in. "you gotta nice living space." i looked around the house and she laughed.

we started playing and it was 9-3. "who winning now?" she laughed and looked back at the tv.

i took out my phone and went live on instagram. comments started flooding. who's that? siennas little sister? y'all together? i ship.

"we just playing 2k." i replied to diors comment. "and she cheating."

"lie again lebron jr. i'm winning and he just mad." y/n laughs and i start smiling. "laughing my ass of, when y'all going to date?" i read the question made by sienna herself. "um... not anytime soon. remember didn't you tell me not til i'm 18." she looks at the phone and looks back up at the tv.

"shut up, when you and melo gon get married. been about three years he ain't put a ring on it." y/n and i start laughing. "forget you, y/n. i'm going to play with sparkles." i grab the dog and she turns the console off. we start answering questions on the live.

"can y'all kiss?" y/n laughs.

i make a kissy face and look at her. she starts dying. "no. she don't wanna kiss me." i fake pout.

"shut up bronny." she continued to read more comments. all of them telling us to kiss. she looks at me with that concerned face for consent. and i look at her back.

"only if you wanna." i whisper into her ear hoping the live couldn't hear. she shrugs and chuckles. "guys, we just met like yesterday." i laugh and set the phone up.

we counted down. and she leaned in and so did i. it was just a peck. like one second long. "happy now?" y/n giggled and comments started flooding.

-
this was so ass. i'm sorry. i'll be back on the grind, i just need ideas 😔😔. lol much love thanks for reading - sativa 😝