MY BAKER BOY.

•••

The Pre-Christmas visit to John's mother went better than expected, now that John's father was dead things had really changed and John really felt better than when the idea was firstly presented to him.

Anyway, it had been one day since they had been to the visit and since they had returned something had changed on Sherlocks behavior and it made him think why such a sudden change? Out of nowhere.

Since both Sherlock and John where off duty for the next two weeks and a half and had nothing to do, they sat near the fireplace on their relevant armchairs, sipping tea and eating ginger-cookies. John was reading a book and Sherlock seemed to be thinking.

John lowered his book and looked at Sherlock, he loved the way he would place his hands under his chin and reveal those shiny cheekbones and pink cubit bow lips. He was staring for to long so he asked the first question that came on his mind.-"Do we have any case yet?"

"Yes...A hard one!"-Sherlock said his eyes still closed.-"Need to be observant to every detail, to every possibilities, to every thing that matters!"

"What is it? A triple homicide, a tragic mystery 600 year old murder? A SERIAL KILLER?"-John asked remembering the last time Sherlock said a case was important.

Sherlock knew that the case John's mother had gave him was really hard to complete and it was real challenge, a mystery, a puzzle and a road full of obstacles, a perfect case?-"A perfect case!"

John looked at Sherlock, now his multicolored eyes where opened and looking at him with delated pupils, that much he loved that case! If he could get half as much of love as the case, he would be the happiest person in the universe.-"Elaborate?"

"NOPE! I will only tell you when finished. Plus it's holidays..."-Sherlock said and touched the letter inside his pocket, he had already memorized everything on it, he just wanted to make sure he had it for support. He remembered the first wish on the to-do list.-"Why don't we do some baking. We have a lot of free time to waste on a book who ends with Amias Kreil being killed by Elsa Grir, and she didn't even do it in a fascinating way! Disappointing."

"SHERLOCK!! I was enjoying the book!"-John yelled at Sherlock for spoiling the end of 'Unfinished Portrait' book.

"So that is a yes to baking than I guess?"-Sherlock said sitting up from his armchair and moving to the kitchen trying not to trip on the Christmas tree lights in the ground. Sherlock looked at the small tips in the side of the letter which where written by Mrs.Watson to help Sherlock make John happy by completing his all wishes. In the side of '-Baking Gingerbread houses.' where written with a tiny writing these exact words. '-Use only rainbow sprinkles (his fav) and gummy candies with full extra cream-wip in the inside.)

"Sherlock you don't know how to bake. Nor do I, It's not like making experiments with body parts. It needs skills."-John said following Sherlock inside the warm kitchen and pour some hot tea for himself.

Sherlock was now collecting ingredients.-"I sent Mrs.H to buy me somethings this morning, also I stayed up all night to do some researches on baking especially for Christmas."

"Firstly -you don't like Christmas, Secondly -what are we baking?"-John asked helping Sherlock unpack the ingredients.-"Are these rainbow sprinkles?"-John said lookin at the large sized sprinkles bag amazed.

John could see Sherlock smile at the last statement.-"Observe and tell me what can you do with these thing."

John thought a little, there was floor, cacao, ginger, cake yeast, sugar, powdered sugar, sprinkles, wip cream and jelly-candies.-"A lot of things in fact, but you said Christmas baking and these are sugary stuff, so I guess either cookies or gingerbread house!"