MY ICE SCATER!

...

Some days later, when Sherlock had already went halfway to the end of the wish list by taking John to the zoo, shopping, dinning and to the arcade-park, he realized that it wasn't him who was making John happy, it was John making him happy...his presence, his smiles those childish giggles and lovely sounds he would make while having fun...it was changing him as a person. Screw soulmates, him and John where made for each other.

John was sitting on his usual seat, wearing cute Christmas PJ and drinking hot cacao waiting for Sherlock to come down. It was almost one week away from Christmas and his spirit was feeling really festive also he was waiting with what other cute or stupid idea would Sherlock come this time. And Sherlock with all his attractive actions, it was driving him in-lovely-mad and while he was around Sherlock he felt like a love sick puppy.  

Sherlock made his way downstairs wearing a sleeping jumper and a pair of black trousers John had to admit it that Sherlock looked hot on jumpers.-"Mornin' Jawn."-Sherlock said still sleepy probably still tired from last nights games at the park.

"Morning sleepy-head."-John said to Sherlock who sat opposite to Sherlock who was trying not to stare at John which could cause a total zoom out over his pretty features..-"Also it's not morning, it's 5 afternoon and the sun sat 1 hour ago...soo,"

Sherlock nodded his head.-"Spent to much time in my mind palace again. "-he lied, he spent all night thinking of John and the memories they had made, replaying every single one in his head over and over again.

John chuckled -'typical Sherlock'.-he thought.

"So, I am starving, bored and need some coffee!"-Sherlock said jumping down from the seat in front of John.-"Coming?"- he was trying to finish the next wish on the to-do list but still he couldn't just kidnap John and take him on a place without asking...(Although it could have been a perfect idea.)

"Wait Sherlock where are we going this time?"-John asked refusing to leave the warm seat near the fireplace.

"Some hints...you need gloves and an extra jumper, it's going to be colder than Mycroft's heart."-Sherlock said chuckling at the last combination.-"Also tell Mrs.Hudson to not touch the experiment on the fridge."

"But..."-John tried to argue but Sherlock was long gone, that ass!

...

"Really Sherlock! Hyde Ice Park? Brilliant, now I am going to catch a cold."-John said as Sherlock was taking the ice skaters.

"It's something everyone does in winter, especially Christmas."-Sherlock informed.

"Do you even know how to skate?"-John said clearly pissed of by Sherlock's indifference.

"Been a couple times, let's hope it's still in my memories somewhere."-he said tying his skaters and waiting for John to tie his.

"I would really use some training."-John mumbled.

"Sure now jump off!"-Sherlock said already entering the ice pitch and getting of to god knows where.

"Sherlock don't leave me here! You ass!"-John said angrily trying to balance by holding on the sides of the pitch.

Sherlock came back with some swift moves, he looked like a pro-skater.-"Need help over there?"-He teased stopping and looking at John.

John glared at Sherlock with an irritated (but cute AF) face.-"No I was waiting for Queen Elizabeth to come and teach me."