MYCROFT.

...

After the last nights dinner John and Sherlock didn't do much when they went back to their flat, they had some tea and than headed to their bedrooms. The next morning they woke up normally and refreshed from sleeping in decent beds.

Sherlock was up early and John had shortly after joined him in the kitchen to have a small breakfast.

"Morning!"-John said and run a hand through his hair as he approached the kettle and placed it on the stove.

"Morning John."-Sherlock said with his monotone voice not raising his eyes from the paper.

It was Christmas in a couple weeks and Sherlock had so much in his list! He had only outlined two wishes until now. But Sherlock didn't knew what to do with the other wish in the list...It made literally no sense how was he supposed to make this one right.

-Christmas spirit: Help someone find their soulmate.

He couldn't just ask John to help two people fall in love for his sake. 

John sat on Sherlocks side, his plate filled with cereal. -"Did you had breakfast yet?"

"Nope."-Sherlock said and continued to read the morning paper.

"Will you have breakfast with me?"-John asked showing a spoonful of cereal in his mouth.

"Nope."-Sherlock said again not moving his eyes to see that John was trying to show that he was glooming this morning, wearing new clothes and using products more often.

"You aren't working on a case Sherlock why don't you just eat! I don't want you starving in my sight!"-John said and sat up to take another bow of cereal for Sherlock.

He placed it in front of Sherlock.-"Eat."

"I can't."-Sherlock said bluntly as he closed the paper.

"WHY!"-John said almost mad.

"There isn't a spoon John!"-Sherlock said with the same attitude.

John left out an 'I can't with you' laugh and got him a spoon.-"Here now eat."

"Thanks."-Sherlock said.

"Don't be nice! You ass!"-John said clearly still mad.

They ate in silence trying to made small chatter until Sherlock talked again.-"Mycroft is coming today, and I got a call from Mommy, he did tell everyone."

"Well we can easily clear things up with your mom, although Mycroft will be a big bite."-John said sipping some tea.

"Well I was thinking of other things."-Sherlock said clearly not wanting to clear things up with his mommy, as she already knew he loved John soooooo much.

"Like what-"-John was cut of by the doorbell.

"And that must be Mycroft!"-Sherlock said sitting up and straightening his clothes. He was wearing his tight violet shirt of that John like so deeply and some black pair of trousers.

They heard Mrs.Hudson have a small talk with Mycroft and than they saw him come upstairs.

He entered the living room with some smirk in his face, happy to not see some scene like the last time.-"Brother dear! Watson!"-He greeted still smirking.

Sherlock knew that smirk.-"Myc!"-he said less fondly.

"Happy to see you are not in an unpleasing situation."-Mycroft said making Sherlock sighted in annoyance.

"That is called sleeping Mycroft!"

"Well doesn't look like it in the outside, looked more like 'fondling'."-He said again sitting on a couch.