MEET HARRY!

•••

2 years later...

To make a summary of what happened in 2 years between John and Sherlock was easy, four words: EVERYTHING BUT LOVE REVEAL.

Sherlock had meet Irene Adler who had messed them up in their minds.

John had had so many dates even Sherlock had lost count, but he had stopped dating when he realized they just weren't his area either.

Sherlock had faked his death, left a note for John but returned in 2 month to get kicked out by an angry John, but at last Sherlock got rid of Moriarty and cleared his name to media.

John got a job by the way.

Sherlock and John had solved sooo many cases even Jim couldn't probably remember. Sherlock would figure them out and John would blog about it.

Most importantly none of them knew they where soulmates!..YET!

But this day out of all others would change a lot of things in Sherlocks and John's 'friendship'/'partnership'/'relationship' whatever they had.

This is where the actual stuff starts! A visit, some extra information and a messed up case! And most importantly CHRISTMAS!

•••

"JOHN."-Sherlock yelled from the living room.

"What?"-John said from his bedroom.-"Coming!"

"Hurry up JaWn!"-Sherlock said winning like a 2 year old kid.

John quickly wore his usual white jumper and a pair of pants. Him and Sherlock had just gotten back from a crime chase and just finished taking a bath so here he was all cleaned up and fluffy warm...the best think after a dreadful adventure with his 'friend'. John made it in time before Sherlock would start yelling like a child again.

John entered the living room to find Sherlock curled up in a ball I his armchair.-"Can you get me a cup tea?"

"Are you feeling okay? You don't seem fine."-John said going to the kitchen and taking the kettle and serving some tea for himself and for the grown ass baby.

Sherlock whined in disapproval.-"Ugh, I am fine. No i fact I am not fineee! I need a case! GET me a case John!"

"We just solved ONE 2 hours ago for god forsaken!"-John said handing Sherlock a hot cup of tea.-"It's December...let's take a few days off. Plus Harry called she is coming to pay us a visit."-HE sat opposite to Sherlock to watch his reaction.

"Harry? How come so?"-Sherlock said half confused.

"She said she wanted to meet the guy who I currently live with in these 2 past years and kick you for making me sad for two month of disappearance."-John half mumbled the last part.

Sherlock gulped a little, he had never meet Harry before and her unexpected visit made him worry and really excited.-"Well she is welcomed anytime...John by the way, is she that much angry with me?"

"No I was just kidding, Harry is the most positive person you will ever going to meet."-John said giving a smile to Sherlock.

Sherlock loved that smile, he cared about that smile and he would curse god for not having John as his soulmate. He shook the sentimental feelings away again, denning the truthful ones.

John in the other way also cared about Sherlock and after the fall and return more than ever, but he had already managed to wrap up his feelings long ago, which meant he 'was not gay' and he really respected their friendship, that was all what mattered for John.