MY SOULMATE?

...

--Previously--

"Who is there!"-The voice from the other side of the door said.-"Hamish?"

"William?"-John asked.

The door cracked open and John placed the gun on whoever was behind it. John noticed a familiar pair of curly dark hair,  and a tall figure standing on the other end of the gun.

"Woah. Slowdown!"-The most pleasant voice John wanted to hear said.

"Wait...Sherlock?"

"John?"

--Now--

"Hey is that you John?"-Sherlock said still on John's gunpoint.

"Ho-...What is going on?"-John said lowering his gun.-"Did you follow me?"

"I didn't..."-Sherlock faced John and gave a small  smile.-" Mycroft called after you left so here I am hunting some man named Hamish that is trying to kill them...and than I ran into you."

"Frick!"-John took a few seconds to process everything and than face palmed placing his gun in his belt.-"We have been played...!"-he said.

"Why so sure?"

"Come on Sherlock! No crying kid anywhere, closing doors, Greg calling me to saying some man named William is killing people in this house, strange blood trails but no body, Mycroft calling you after I left using my middle name as a psycho-killers meanwhile Greg told me he was shoot...Do some calculations genius...because I have no idea what all these lead too...but I know they mean something."-John said pissed off.

"I don't understand...Why did Greg told you I was killing people again?"-Sherlock said.

"Not you, some psycho named William..."-John managed to say too tired of this shit.

"I am not a psycho..."-Sherlock felt his stomach crumble, his brain catching a connection but so did John's.

"Why would Greg and Mycroft use Williams name for this?  And than mine..!"-John said.

"Your name?"

"You said Hamish right?"-John asked.-"It's my baby name."

Sherlock's exe-has-stopped! John's name was Hamish like in THE Hamish?! It couldn't be, no way he heard that right.

"Sherlock?"-John called.

"Sherlock? This is getting scary."

"You're...Hamish?"-Sherlock asked his brain overloaded with info.

"You heard me the first time."-John than looked down and remembered.-"Wait so William is..."

Sherlock didn't talk, he didn't knew what to do  now.

John made the first move to the truth. He took Sherlock's hand and snatched the leather bracelet from his wrist before he could even protest. John gasped at the sight underneath it.

IMPOSSIBLE!

"Sherl-"-John didn't finish gulping down.

HAMISH was written in bold curly letters on Sherlock's skin.

"John here is not the place...Baker Street NOW."-Sherlock commanded leaving from the door.

"But-"-John tried to protest.

"Not here!"-Sherlock said from the hallway.

...

Not even a word was said after Sherlock's orders. The cab ride was silent and tense, they both thought and processed all the information they had absorbed earlier.