MINGLE-JINGLE.

•••

Sherlock stayed there in the kitchen, same place, same corner near the counter. His tea was already going cold, but at last he had turned away all the suspicions that he had of John. One think that was living on his mind rent free was what John said before he left-'As for the soulmark, someone who would know a thing about me, would understand that whoever has my name in their wrist, it won't read J.O.H.N on it.'- so John wasn't his actual name, it didn't need a Sherlock to deduce that. But he had never heard anyone call him with another name...unless! OH GOD! The envelope his mother sent him! JOHN.H.WATSON!

His actual name starts with an 'H'! What if he was his Hamish? What if? It could be... His soulmate was male, his name probably starts with 'H' but...Oh god it was so messed up right now, and John will probably wont want to talk to him for a while, because of what happened earlier that day. He could ask Harry, but she didn't tell him last time either, would she change her mind? But she would probably tell John and the last thin he wanted was for John to find out that he was searching him up.

If John was Hamish than it would explain why he had such a big affection against him, that would explain a lot! But what if John just didn't wanted to be more than just friends, what if he didn't even think of Sherlock as more than just a strange sociopath? UGH!! It was driving him mad.

That was when a massage came on his phone. One after another he heard 3 exactly the same pings. He reached for his phone in his jacket and opened the messages.

-'Tell Lestrade about the case and the killer as fast as possible, I don't want trouble this afternoon.'

-'Tell Mrs.Hudson to make some dinner I am starving. Will be back when my shift ends.'

-'Buy Milk.'

-J.W

And there goes a big wide smile across his face. How can he ever doubt that John would give his life for him if needed let alone forgive him. He waited a few minutes and than responded with three words.

-'I will John :-)'

-SH

Well he had to prepare something as a small apologize because he had been a total jerk and a dumbass. Maybe it wouldn't kill if he bought milk for once in his life, although he always thought it was Johns job to do grocery as he was sit on it.

•••

John finished his last patient something around 8 o'clock, he was to tired to do anything than eat and sleep, but at last he was happy and released from the fake alarm William case. His boss gave him his holiday brake and a good wage as a reward to his work all this year, so now he had three entire weeks of December holidays to spend in his warm flat, with his rubby flatmate.

He told Harry about the solved case, the case HE alone had solved, because Sherlock was too dumb to fall for the lies. Yes, he was still a bit mad at Sherlock, but how could he even be mad to such handsome man?

He hailed a cab and told cabbie the address. John didn't stop at the grocery store hoping that Sherlock didn't lie when he said he would buy it.

He looked outside the window, the city had start to decorate with lights as Christmas was weeks away. He could already feel the Christmas atmosphere around, the bakeries baking ginger biscuits, people buying presents, and even the cabbie was wearing an Santa hat. The weather was freezing cold and the sky was getting dimmer.

Soon the cab stopped outside 221B, John gave the cabbie his money and took off. He noticed the light was on in the living room, which meant Sherlock was luckily home.