MYSTRADE PLAN!

...

Christmas morning was early for Greg. He woke up wrote a good-morning message to Mycroft and got ready to go and pick up Cassie. As usual a black car was waiting downstairs this time with Mycroft in it. 

"Morning."-Mycroft greeted when Lestrade entered the car.

"Morning? For God's sake, the sun isn't even up yet!"-Greg started to complain.

Mycroft grinned.-"It's the big day today."

"I realized but I don't think Cassie is even up in this hour. Hell! Her 'mother' wont even open the door in this hour!"-Lestrade said still yawing clearly sleepless, it had been a long night at John and Sherlock's place and he had barely got any sleep.

The car started to drive silently.-"Look we have one more thing to do before going to get Cassie. Remember what you told me last night after leaving Sherlock's place..."

"Mhmm...Wait, so that's why I am up at 5 am in the morning!"-Greg continued to complain.

"You know what never mind I know what you need!"-Mycroft said and than talked to the driver.-"Stop us at the next coffee-shop you see!"

Soon the car stopped and the driver left soon to be returning with two big cups of coffee.-"Here sir."

Mycroft took the cups giving one to Greg and taking one for himself.

"Now we are talking the same language."-Greg said smelling his coffee like his life depended on it and making those big puppy eyes.

"This is why I hate you."

"I hate you too."-Greg said still  making those big eyes.-"Now tell mw what's on your mind."

"You told me you saw John's soulmark."

"Yes I told you it said William not Sherlock. Strange I could tell they where made for each other since their first case..."-Greg said gaining life from his coffee.

"Well you know our mother liked to play with names...And when I got home I realized that what you said was important."

"I am confused, how can that be important..."

Mycroft gave Greg a mysterious look and than Greg choked on his coffee in realization.

"ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT WILLIAM IS SHERLOCK'S FIRST NAME! BECAUSE HE ALSO HAS 50 FRIKING NAMES JUST LIKE YOU!!!!"-Greg whisper-yelled at Mycroft.

"I didn't say anything!"

"So that's why John didn't realize...that poor thing! he still must think William is out there and that Sherlock has another soulmate. But Sherlock has the name on his wrist it has to be John, why didn't he say anything!"

"Well...Here is where the stuff goes crazy...Sherlock has another name on his wrist and it is 'HAMISH' which means it's not John."

"Wait it says Hamish!!!! This is the best news I have heard today!"-Greg said over enthusiastic.

Mycroft gave him a suspicious look.-"HOW is THAT a good news!"

"Mycroft for the IQ you hold you are pretty dumb."

"What!!"-Mycroft said choking on his own coffee.

"I said pretty?!"-Greg laughed and started to search for a paper and a pencil.

"What are you doing, you still are making no sense."

"Watch!"-Greg said and started to write something on the paper. He wrote these exact words: DR.JOHN.H.WATSON

"So?"-Mycroft asked.

"Hear me out...Once I had a mail from from John and he wrote these exact words on the end of it, and when I asked him what it meant, he told me it was his full name as his parents had changed it once after his birth."

"And what has that got to do with Hamish."

"The 'H' Mycroft! It means John Hamish Watson! Your family isn't the only one with 200 names per each."-Greg said still pissed of that Mycroft had 4 names.

Mycroft got the point and made a evil grin.-"Okay. Let's ruin their lives than!"

"You have something in your mind huh!"

"They ruined mine, I am pretty sure I want revenge!"-Mycroft said sipping his coffee.

"Well, they ruined mine too by meeting me with you, lets return the change!"-Greg smiled.-"Any concrete plan?"

"3 or maybe 4..."

"Make that 5!"-Greg smiled devilishly and so did Mycroft.

And so...than HELL BROKE LOOSE...