MARSHMELLOWS AND HOT WINE!

...

They stayed snuggling together all night, sleeping in the couch while cuddling together was getting a tradition now. None of them was complaining about it though! Waking up against each others warm shoulders, cuddling and waking up together was deep down both of their wish. 

Sherlock was the first to wake up after that sickness-hangover, he felt the warmth of John on his chest, their legs where quite tangled and John had his arms around Sherlock's. Sherlock felt hi heartbeat and it was normal, but it could tell he was awake because it would change from time to time.-"John..."-Sherlock whispered in his ear.

"Mhmm..."-John said still not leaving Sherlock's side.

"Are you fully awake?"-Sherlock asked.

"Mhmm..."-John said again, he was actually really tired and hardly got any sleep because he was checking on Sherlock every hour for temperature changes and he was making sure Sherlock wasn't freezing to death.

"Did you get any sleep?"-He asked.

John shifted even closer to Sherlock's chest.-"Nahh..."-he mumbled from under the sheets.

"I'm sorry."-Sherlock whispered.

John popped his head from under the blankets. Sun was shining and reflected in his messy blonde morning hair making him look like an angel sent by god himself. -"Why are you sorry?"-He asked his head filled with questions.

Sherlock was amazed by John messy but cute look and almost forgot why was he even sent on earth.-"Umm...because you hardly get any sleep because of me."

"Oh Shut Up! It was my duty as a doctor to take care of a sick patient."-John said.-"Although I don't usually wake up cuddling with my patients."

Sherlock left out a snort trying to hold his laughter.

"What's so funny!"-John said trying to sit up, splitting up with Sherlock, whose body was still wanting John's warmth.

"Nothing It's just...weird."-Sherlock finally said still grinning.

"What is weird."-John asked now walking to the fireplace and starting to lit it up again adding some coal and a couple woods.

"The fact that we keep ending asleep together, studies say that two people can't fall asleep together unless they feel totally connected or free around them."-Sherlock said looking at every move John was doing.

"We know each other for years Sherlock."-John said finally being able to lighten it up. He fixed the dust he made and replaced an ornament that had fallen from the Christmas tree. Sherlock followed his every move with his eyes.-"Why are you staring at me like that?"

"You are so...tiny!"-Sherlock teased.

"Remember who carried you from your bed to that couch!"-John said clearly angry. 

"That doesn't effect the fact that you are short!"-Sherlock continued to tease. John approached Sherlock, he sat on the table a couple inches away from him.

"Don't get to excited, I am just checking your temperature."-John said.

"Don't we have a thermometer for that?"-Sherlock said clearly getting too much excited by John's frontal approach.

"YES WE DID BUT YOU BROKE IT LAST NIGHT THINKING IT WAS A GRATE IDEA TO SMASH IT AGAINST THE WALL!"-John almost yelled clearly mad.

"Ohh..."-Sherlock was able to say remembering how stupid the idea of the thermometer looked to him.-"What are you doing now?""