MY SICK KITTEN!

...

"Atchooo!"-Sherlock sneezed for the thousand time in that day.

"Sherlock are you still in denial!?"-John said from outside Sherlock's bedroom.

"It's just allergies John! Nothing more!"-Sherlock mumbled from under his blankets refusing to leave the warm bedside.

"Sherlock I am your bloody doctor let me examine you!"-John said from behind the door.

"Mphmmm!"-Sherlock whined making John even more worried.

"Okay that's it, I am coming in!"-John said and opened the door.

John noticed that Sherlock was curled up in a ball clearly freezing to death and covered head to feet.-"Oh dear God Sherlock I will kill you one day for being so reckless you know that right!"

"But I'm not reckless for as long as I have you to take care of me!"-Sherlock mumbled again as John lifted the sheet that Sherlock was protecting with all his forces like a child will hold after their favourite toy.

"Let it go Sherlock!"-John said snatching the sheet from Sherlock.

"It's freezing!"-Sherlock mumbled something and than curled up again.

John placed a hand on Sherlock's forehead. It felt warm and nice to Sherlock and he was really disappointed when John put it of, missing the warmth Sherlock curled around John.

"You are burning hot and clearly sick!"-John said now looking at the hugging person.-"And you are doing whatever I say or i swear I will beat you up!"

"It's still cold..."-Sherlock mumbled from John's chest.

"Let's go to the living room, the fireplace is on and I can make you some soup to bring your body temperature back to normal."-John said with that determined doctor voice that Sherlock found oddly hot.

"No."-Sherlock said gripping his arms tighter around John.

"Don't make me do this..."-John said but Sherlock didn't move.

John placed his hands on Sherlock's back and one on his legs balancing Sherlock's elegant body on his arms...-"You weight feathers! Do you even eat!"

"Don't have a boyfriend to feed me up!"-Sherlock mumbled making John give him a suspicious look. Did he said boyfriend?!

"God how sick are you!"-John said making his way to the doorway with Sherlock in his arms.

"Maybe I am love-sick John!"-Sherlock said again.

"Oh God, you need a painkiller maybe even two."-John continued to ignore Sherlock's confessions.

"Why do I even try?!"-Sherlock said again as John placed him down on the sofa in the living room, near the fireplace.

"Now open your arms and wear this blanket on."-"John said placing the warmed blanket on Sherlock's shoulders.

"I am making you some soup. Maybe i should ask Mrs. Hudson for some ingredients."-John said looking around the room for anything to make Sherlock comfortable.-"In meanwhile, I am giving you some painkillers and a cup of tea."

Sherlock just nodded as John started to make his tea and that went downstairs to find Mrs. Hudson. He loved every move John was doing, because every move was for him, because John cared about him as much as to hold him in his arms, as much as to make him tea and soup, as much as to wrap him on a blanket and keep him warm at all costs...Could John probably love him as more than just caring as a friend!