MURDER?

•••

The next morning John woke up with a headache and with only 3 hours of sleep. Just because every-time a William was mentioned he couldn't do anything but think if that one is his soulmate. And now there was a victim, named William...And Sherlock was the one who would have to study his death.

To say the truth John always looked at death announcements for any dead William because in the death announcements they write their Soulmates name besides the victims name. He had promised Harry to keep looking for William and this was the best way to do it, in Johns opinion.

He jumped out of his bed and noticed he hadn't changed his clothes since last night, there was some dry wine in it and than he realized he had walked out on Sherlock and Harry in a suspicious way. John was just hopping that Sherlock hadn't noticed and deduced anything, because Sherlock was got at connecting dots.

Exactly in the on the other side Sherlock was replaying the last nights scene all over again and again and again, just to find what made John go so pale and frightened? But he found nothing, so he just assumed it was because of the letter from his mother. It was obvious they didn't had a good relationship, he even asked himself if they had a relation at all...But all in all what Sherlock was really worried about was who was John's gay soulmate?

Soon after these train of thoughts went away, John made his way downstairs looking like a dead man walking, where he was meet with a strange look in Sherlocks face. He could see Sherlocks eyes wonder around his body deducing every simple little detail.-"Morning..."-John said and headed to the kitchen, he didn't need tea so he went straight to the coffee pot.

"You have had only a couple hours of sleep I see..."-Sherlock mentioned after he finished deducing him.

"Mhmm."-John said not adding any word on it."

Sherlock stood up and went in the kitchen with the excuse to have a cup of tea.-"Is everything alright? You seem worried."

John started to sip his coffee.-"Just a bit tired, that's it."

"Okay...So are you coming with me at Scotland Yard. Lestrade said..."

"Yes."-John said without hearing him to the end, just to avoid the use of name William.

Sherlock gave another look at the tired sleepless John, he looked so cute and fluffy even though he was angry for some reason. To Sherlock he was like a baby that he wanted to rollup in a blanket and cuddle with him all night.-"Are you sure you seem tired, I can just go alone and come as fast as p..."

"I said I am fine Sherlock."-John said keeping his nerves down.

"Em, okay I guess, get ready."-He said and ruffled his curly black hair, Ah those thick curls made John just want to pass a hand through them, sooo much, so tempting!

Sherlock took his cloak and scarf and John took his simple jacket heading outside to hail a cab and get started.

•••

The cab ride to the St. Barts where the victims body was was silent, not awkwardly but comfy silent. John was checking his phone texting with Harry about last night, he was promising to keep her updated in further information about The Case.

And to Sherlock, the weather outside was exactly Christmas weather although it was still the start of December. People had started to decorate the streets and shops, It smelled just like Christmas.

Soon the cab stopped and Sherlock paid the cabbie. These minutes from the cab to the morgue felt like hours to John, he was so stressed out and anxious to know more about this case...than anything.