Chapter 19

Onika 🌻

"Bey get up Quinn will be here in a few hours and we need everything washed and ready" Nic said pulling the covers off of Bey and sitting on top of her uncovered length.

"Mmmh" Bey smiled.

"I like this keep going" Bey said grabbing Nic hips.

"Babydaddy we have to get cleaning Because Quinn will be here soon" Nic said.

"What time is it?" Bey asked with her eyes still closed.

Nic leaned over and picked up her phone off the floor, as she was reaching for it she fell.

"Oh shit baby, you okay" Bey asked sitting up trying not to laugh.

"Beyyyyyy" Nic wined as she got up and sat back on the large bed.

"Oh poor baby" Bey said grabbing Nic and pulling Nic into of her.

"My big baby" Bey said kissing Nic.

"That hurted" Nic said.

"Yeah that's not a word" Bey said laughing.

She picked up Nic and walked them to the bathroom.

"You just like your daughter you know that" Bey said sitting Nic on the sink.

"No I'm not" Nic said turning up her lip.

"See that right there, she do the same thing" Bey said.

"What?" Nic asked confused.

"She turn up her lip, but only when someone rushing her" Bey said pulling nic hair up.

"That sounds like her" Nic said.

Bey then pulled up her hair and picked her up she put nic in the shower then turned it on.

They both sat under the water holding each other.

"It's crazy how close and connect we have become, it's like the first time we meet" Nic said laying her head on bey chest.

"Yeah crazy thing is the first time I saw you I knew you was the one, I fell in love instantly with ever move you made" Bey said kissing Nic wet head.

"I love you and plan on loving you for the rest of my life" Beyoncè said

"I love you too and plan on having all your kids" Nicki said looking up at Bey.

Bey leaned down and kiss Nic passionately, the kiss slowly to become heated.

Bey picked nic up once again and walk nic back into a wall.

As the heated kiss turned into hand touching hand touching turn into turn ons.

Bey grip nic hips and inch her up and slide her down on her length.

Nic moaned and pulled at bey shoulder her head hitting the wall.

Bey slowly bounced nic up and down and began to kiss her tilted neck.