Chapter 13

Onika 🌻

I heard Quinn screaming for her daddy and so did everyone else I hop up and ran to the door and when I got there Bey was staring daggers at her mother.

Nic stood in front of Beyoncè and held her face.

"What she want?" Nic asked not even acknowledging her mother. Bey looked at nic and bit her lips

"She said she can back for you and sueing me will pressing charges for having sex with an minor, and intoxicated a minor and on all that getting you pregnant" Bey said

Everyone heard and was pissed.

"So you the fucking mother that put her out at 17 and pregnant and left her homeless for two years with a fucking two year old" Kelly yelled tears threatening to escape her eyes.

"I left her with her father" the lady said.

"Did you fucking know he put her out when she was three months pregnant huh?" Slogan said wiping her face

"Any you only doing this for clout to get something out of this, you never called me never look for me" nic said never looking at her so called mother

"I know if I don't go you will just do something that out of proportion and it will become bigger but my baby is staying with her daddy I will leave but I will not drag my daughter through this" Nic said

Beyoncè looked at Nic like she was crazy. "She can press charges all she want but I'll be dam if you leave this house you grown"

"I know but I know how she is she going to go over and beyond so until the court day is when all this will be over, I need to protect my child okay" Nic said grabbing Bey face.

"Nic you, you can't leave baby please we just became a family" B said shaking her head.

"I need to protect you and my baby" Nic said.

They all stood there in a silence you can probably here a pen drop.

Quinn Beyoncè and Onika went upstairs.

"Quinn baby come here" Nicki said holding her hands out to Quinn who was attached to her daddy.

Quinn went to her Mommy and looked at her.

"So Mommy is leaving so I want you to know you want see me for a while okay baby" Nic said trying to hard not to cry.

"No Mommy you can't go we supposed to be together Daddy, you and me" Quinn said looking at her Mommy.

"I know and I call you all the changes I get I promise baby girl" Nic said playing with Quinn curls.

Quinn then started not shake her head. "NO MOMMY NO YOY CANT GO" She yelled holding on to Nic Crying.

"Baby I promise I be back as soon as I can, when everything is over we will be together Mommy and Daddy and you" Nic said wiping her tears rocking a screaming Quinn back and forth.

Bey was on the other side of the room watching, she watched it unfold she couldn't do much cause she can tell Nic made up her mind. She wanted her baby to be safe, Beyoncè felt that feeling in her stomach again and wanted it to go away cause that's all ways bad news.