Chapter:7

Quinn 🌺

"You don't get to touch me" Quinn yelled at meek as she ran around the house "get your ass over here now" Meek yelled chasing her.

"No you big black Monster" Quinn yelled locking her self in the bathroom. "I want my mommy" she yelled locking things over in the bathroom.

"Get your ass out this bathroom now" meek yelled banging on the door.

Quinn felt herself get dizzy it was to much going on. She was starting to have a anxiety attack. She remembered the song her mommy made for her. She song it while Quinn will cry her eyes out. It may be sad but it help her so she started to sing it the best she could.

Loving and fighting,
Accusing,
Denying,
I can't imagine a world with you gone,
The joy and the chaos,The demons were made of, I'd be so lost if you Left me alone, You lock yourself in the bathroom, lying on the floor when I brake through,
I pull you in,to fell your heart beat, can you hear me screaming,
Please
Don't
Leave
Me
Hold on I still want you, Come back I still need you, let take your hand I make it right, I swear to love you all my life,Hold on I still need you,

Quinn fell asleep in the tub and was there for at least 3 hours before it had got broken through. "Come on" the lady said Quinn jump up and held onto the lady hand. The lady bought her to the room where she ate.

Quinn was so sad she miss her mommy so much, she hate it here she want to meet her daddy, she want to go play again, and read and write with Mommy, she want to count Mommy toes over and over again. Like she do every night. She want to make Mommy happy.

Onika 🌻

"What you mean she been kidnapped?" beyonce asked Nicki not believing it. She sat next to nic and held her face.

"I took her to daycare as I do everyday sometime, and yesterday when I went to get her, the fucking caregiver said 'A man came in and said he was picking her up' without even calling me, I knew I couldn't call the police until 48 hours so I was looking for you, I called the police two time just in case I could get her back" Nic said breaking down.

A tear fell done beyonce face and she pulled nicki into her lap. "Yesterday what time did you pick her up" Beyonce ask nic who had her head in her neck. "6:00pm" nic said beyonce pulled out her phone and it was "12:00 in that afternoon. " Okay in six more hours we can call the police" B said holding nic tight. Kelly walked in with her girls and they had a bunch of bags.

Kelly rised an eyebrow and beyonce mouth "give me a minute" kelly nod and took the girls home with her.

"Do you have pictures of her?" B asked rubbing her back Nic sat up and smile. "Yes but they at the shelter" nic said looking down. That made Beyonce sad and tear her heart apart.

She could have saved them and let her babygirl have a good life, but no she didn't look for Onika she didn't see where she was. Because she felt hurt from her.

"It's not your fault, I didn't come to you, okay? I didn't tell you, it was all me and I own up to it" Nicki said grabbing Beyonce face. B nod and tap nic leg to tell her to get up.

"You not living there anymore, we going there to get your shit and you out, and when we done we going to find our babygirl" Bey said grabbing nic hand and leading her out the mall.

"what the directions?" B. asked nic, Nicki told her the directions and they was there in 15 minutes. Beyonce wasn't allowed up cause she don't stay there so she waited.

Nicki came done with two suitcase and a duffle bag. B garb everything and walk out the door to the car.

They headed to Beyonce house.

B lead nicki to her room and sat everything down

B lead nicki to her room and sat everything down. "What's her name?" B ask grabbing nic hand pulling her to the bed. "Quinn Kordei Knowles" nic said.

B smiled hard and gummy. "Can I see some pictures?" B asked nic nodded and pulled out her LG.

Beyonce started to cry

Beyonce started to cry. "She has OCD she a genius like so FUCking smart. I told her about you, and she loves you, she have dreams about you, she gone to be happy to finally meet you" nic said wiping Beyonce face.

"I love her already" B said looking through more pictures.

(6:00)

"Come on it time to go to the police station" B said waking nic up. They both took shower (separately) and got ready. "Let's go find our baby" Bey said getting in the car heading to the police station.

Just because

Vote

Chiya 😁