Chapter:6

Beyoncè 🌼

"Okay what is it" I ask Onika, Dam I haven't seen her in like two years.

I sit next to her and she look at me and tears came sliding down her face. I wipe them "hey, hey what wrong, what is it?" I ask "She look just like you" she say still looking at me " who look like me? " I ask confused.

"So I know you know we sex" she say I blush and nodded my head

Flash back)

"I'm so ready" nic said kissing B hard. Beyonce shut her hotel door and walk her and nic to the bed.

"I want stop, so tell me if you want to back out now" Beyonce said sucking on her neck. Nic moan and pulled at B hair as Bey hover over her sucking on her neck.

"Come on daddy" nicki said pulling on beyonce shirt. That made B grow hard.

"Shit" Bey groaned as she pulled up nic shirt she had on no bra. B instaly attacked nic nipples. Nicki back Arch as she find out she has sensitive nipples. She never touch herself before nor did she let anyone touch her, Beyonce is the first person to see her naked and to make her fell good like the gods open the gates to haven good.

"Fuck" Nick let out another screech as Bey attacked her other nipple and played and twist the right. Once B was satisfied she started to leave sloppy kisses down nic chest and hips.

B pulled down the Jeans nic was wearing and her lacey red panties. "Fuck you so wet" B said running her fingers through nic phat second lips.

Nicki moan and buck her hips at the connection B made with her center.

B look back up at nicki "are you sure nic?" B asked even though she was drunk she always wanted to let them have a choice because consent.

"Yes fuck me B shit" nicki moan as she feel B lick her between her slits "fuck" nicki fist the sheets. "Yesss" she moan out as Beyonce played with her clit still licking between her slits. "You smell so good kitten" B said kissing nic clit one one time before setting up to take off her clothes.

Once they was off Nicki had so many questions when she saw the print in B boxer. She bit her lip at how big it was. She never seen one in real life before.

"I didn't know you was trans" nicki said "I'm not just intersex" B said sliding down her boxer. Once nicki saw how big B was she wanted her badly she was so wet for her never in her life she's been this wet. Her eyes frosted on B member.

"I'm go slow because I'm not in my right mind, and I can tell you never had this happen so, just let me take control" b said sliding off her bra.

Nicki lick her lips. And her pussy clutch around nothing.

B get in between nicki legs and kiss her slow and passionately. Nic had her hands in B hair ready to be fucked.

B took one hand and placed it on nic clit and rub it soft and slowly. Letting nic get used to the feeling. Nicki was moan softly in B mouth, she really wanted more.

"Come on I'm so wet for you just take me" nicki said sucking on B tongue making her moan. B was already rock hard so she lift a little so her tip was placed on Onika clit, she lightly rub her tip on it making nic moan a little louder.

"Fuck you making this so hard B" nic said pushing her hips up letting the tip of B member rub her clit harder and a little faster.

B grab nic face. "Listen to me it's going to hurt so I want you to relax and remember you going to feel good after" Beyonce said nicki nodded. "Words I need words" B said "Okay I understand" nic said relaxing.

B stork her member and placed the tip at nic entry. She can see nic was wet enough for her to just enter.

B leaned down and kiss nic to distract her form the pain that was bond to happen. Once nic was forces on the kiss, Beyonce enter her slowly.

Nicki hands went to B hair gripping it feeling B enter in she hissed in pani. She remembered to relax and she will soon find lust in this. B enter her more feeling her self breaking nic hymen. Nic was so fucking tight B was throbbing inside of her she want to pound her.

"Fuck B it hurts" Nicki said trying to push Beyonce away "remember what I said" B said Nicki fist the sheets as B keep going. Tears slide down her face, and B was only half way inside of her

"Shit shit" nicki screamed as she felt all of B member inside of her.

Beyonce let her adjust to her size before slowly moving in and out of nic. After a while Nicki was comfortable and wanted B to take her all the way.

Once nicki was ready Beyonce didn't wait one more minute she pound the shit out of nic making her scream. Nic had at least 4 orgasm in the 30 minutes sex scene. B was cumming back to back inside of nic, forgetting all about a condom.

They had sex for hours. Beyonce pop nicki cherry and Everything.

(End of Flashback)

"Yeah I remember" beyonce said

"Will the reason I didn't call you back or text you is because no found out I was pregnant. I told my mother but she wanted no part of it and sent me way to my dad who put me out once I was 3 months." Nic said

Beyonce mouth was on the ground once she head I was 'pregnant'

"Wait what, why didn't you come to me?" I asked "because I was only fucking 17 at the time I lied about my age to get in with my best friend Lauern." Nic said looking down.

Beyonce Begin to Pace "where's my baby?" she asked all these thing was running through her head she got a Minor drunk, had sex with a minor and got her Pregnant,

Nicki didn't answer her so she stop and looked at her she was crying. "Where's my child nic" B said again.

"That why I'm here, she was kidnapped" nic said and Beyonce world stoped.

Vote

Chiya

Hope you like 😁

R.I.P king von

Shit crazy 😖😩