Chapter. 1

~Nicki🌻

"Come on Quinn, it's time to go" Nicki said putting on Quinn shoes again.

"But mommy my socks, are different colors" Quinn said taking her boots off again.

Nicki had a lot of patience with Quinn cause she her only child. And she wants Quinn to be able to tell her what's wrong.

"Okay why is it a problem, that your socks are different colors?" Nicki asked sitting on the queen size bed in there one bedded motel.

"Cause it make my brain feel weird" Quinn said wiggling her toes.

"Okay, how about some stockings instead?" Nicki asked and Quinn nodded with a smile.

Nicki change Quinn jean and replace them with white stocking.

"Better?" Nicki asked

"Yes thanks Mommy" Quinn said

Nicki picked up Quinn and locked the motel door. She walk down the motel stairs.

She pushed Quinn's head into her shoulders. As she walked past the front desk to get to the bus stop.

Once they was there she sat on the bunch with Quinn still in her arms.

"Mommy, I go to daycare today?" Quinn asked

"Yep" Nicki said standing back up to get on the bus. ~right on time~ Nicki thought. She pulled out 3 dollars and inserts it, into the machine.

The ride to Quinn daycare was about Ten minutes. They got off the bus and Nicki sign Quinn in.

"She will only be here for 3 hours and I'm back to get her." Nicki said sitting Quinn down.

"You own us  200 Dollars so this would add on" The lady said."I know I will have it to you by Sunday" Nicki said bending down to kiss Quinn.

"I love you baby don't give them a hard time" Nicki said standing back up.

"Yes ma'am Mommy" Quinn said smiling at her Mommy.

Quinn has OCD and she can give people hard time sometime. That why Nicki is very patient with her.

Nicki got in the 4 and headed to work.when she enter she instantly started to cook.

About 4 hours later Nicki was on her way to pick up Quinn.

"You an hour late" the caregiver said

"I know the bus was in traffic" Nicki said picking up a sleeping Quinn.

"How was she?" Nicki asked

"She didn't paly because the other kids was messy and did thing out of order" The caregiver said

Nicki giggled and nodded "I will have the money to you Sunday" Nicki said walking out the building.

She got back on the bus and went back to work.

She worked for another 5 hours while Quinn practice her spelling her name.

Beyoncè 🌼

"Come on Kellzs you know that was wrong of them" Bey said eating some Mike~and~ikes with her feet kicked up on the table in some grey joggers. And white wife beater on.

"No they kids, and took it to fair" Kelly said getting up. " Come on you have to be at a meeting at 6:00 in the morning so go to sleep." Kelly said picking up all the candy rappers. And cups to the kitchen.

"For you to be my assistant, I listen to you more then you listen to me" bey said getting going to her room.

She heard kelly laugh and yelled ~good night~ beyonce yelled it back and layed down for tomorrow.

It's going to be longer but I just wanted to give all something.

Vote
Chiya 😁