Chapter: 10

Kehlani💮

*Pow* My head shot the direction of the mound gun shot and so did the other agents.

I ran to the large wooed shed and kicked the door down, I pointed my gun at this beautiful woman who had a gun pointed at Meek who was on the fall screaming.

I saw Quinn in the far back tied up. I ran to the woman and tackled her to the ground. The gun flew to the other side of the shed.

Reid and Morgan ran in and foot Meek and the lady. I ran to Quinn and untied her, once she was out she cling to me.

"I WANT MOMMY" She screamed over and over again.

"I'm taking you to Mommy right now" I say leading us you my black SUV. I tried to put her in the back but she was not having it, so I just let her stay clinged to me as I drive.

"Mommy" Quinn said lightly smiling. "I'm see Mommy?" She asked rubbing her hands up and down my tattooed arm. "Yes she can't wait to see you" I said she started to lightly bounce "Yay" she said now clinging in my arm.

About  10 minutes later I was pulling up to the station. "Mommy in there?" Quinn ask looking over the wheel. "Yeah she is" Kehlani said talking the keys out it the ignition and took the seat belt that was around me and Quinn off.

I got us out the car and walked to the building.

Onika 🌻

"Omg, omg" Nic was paceing around the station trying to keep herself form worrying to much. Bey then garbed me pull me down in her lap.

"Hey, hey it's going to be okay you need think positive, okay?" B said rubbing nic back. Nikki nodded and lay her head back on beyonce shoulder.

Kelly, Solange, And mama T watched the whole thing go down and was smiling like idiots.

"Do you have OCD?" Nic ask beyonce. B was confused on how she knew that but still answered.

"Yeah, how you know?" Bey asked.

"I can tell I triggered it and on a stress level as well, because when I told you, you have a daughter, and she's your only child and had been kidnapped!, you tried so hard to calm yourself but you couldn't that's why you haven't let my hand go" nic said raising they conjoined hands even laughed

"And because Quinn have OCD" I said turning my head to look at B.

"And I'm so sorry for triggering it because I know how bad it could be" Nic added.

Bey nodded her head and start to bite at her bottom lip. Her eyes became glossy she put her head in nic neck.

"Wait she's only Two how do you know?" Mama T asked

"I know, but when I would take her to the clinic for check up I  had told them she had OCD because she would check the locks five times a night, she will want to get tuck in at least sixteen times. She had not matching and she will not miss a nap, like wherever we are and it's nap time best believe she sleep." Nic told mama T.

"And that's extremely rare at usually happened at five or six or even three but two" Mama T said

"I know but I don't give her pills" nic said making beyonce sit up a little and look at her "Why not it will help her" she said. "I know, but I never had the money to pay for her health insurance/care and shes fine without them" nic said.

Bey pulled nic off of her and turned her around to face her, she then pulled her down on her lap. "I'm glad you where the one that had my first child"B said holding nic waist tight Nicki had her head in the side of B. Neck and arms around her neck.

"I'm glad too" nic said

They sat in a comfortable silence then nic started to move to much so Bey griped her waist "Stop moving so much it's already hard to keep my self down with all this ass on me" Beyonce said making nic laugh.

"Calm down daddy" Nic said laughing more cause she know how much she teasing B.

"Omg" B groaned

"No, no nun of that" Kelly said pulling nic off of Bey and sitting her on the other side of Solange so B and Nicki far away as possible. Mama T was laughing and Noc had a smirk on her face. Beyonce was beyond frustrated and Solange was laughing her ass off.

About 10 minutes later they all heard sirens and they all stood up and eyes was glue to the door.

Kehlani pick Quinn down cause she asked to be once they mad it to the door Quinn couldn't wait.

Bey and Nicki watched the door open and Quinn Flew in and ran straight to her Mommy.

"MOMMY" Quinn yelled as she hugged Nic "I'm so sorry baby Mommy is so sorry" Nic said holding Quinn tight and crying.

"It's okay Mommy I listen to what you said I follow you Mommy" Quinn said holding her Mommy tight.

"I love you Mommy and I missed you" Quinn said getting her head out her Mommy neck and pecking her lips.

"I love you too baby so much" Nic said giving Quinn a Peck back.

As they was talking Bey and the others was crying.

"Guess who's here?" nicki said
" Who?" Quinn said excited she love surprises

"Daddy" Nic said and Quinn eyes went wide and with excitement

"Where's daddy where's daddy?" Quinn asked jumping up and down in Nicki arms.

"Look she's behind you" Nic said

Quinn turned around and made eye contact with Bey and her face lit up even more, she ran to B and Beyoncè bent down to Quinn Level. When Quinn was in Bey arms they both held each other tight.

Quinn took her head out of B chests and looked at her. "Hi daddy" she said.

"Hi baby" B said Quinn then wiped Bey tears "It's okay daddy I'm here now no need to cry" she said and that made B cry even more.

"I love you daddy" Quinn said holding B. Face

"I love you too baby girl so much" B said

Beyonce and Quinn was talking forget all about the others.

"She most definitely a Daddy's girl" Mama T said.

They all agreed and laughed.

Vote

Chiya 😁

Ummmm yeah