Chapter 12

Kelly🌹

I was taking the girls to see Bey daughter but of course Solange and her husband and kids wanted to go and so did Mam T and her three kids.

"Okay kids imma need tall to stay quiet while I get B and her daughter okay?" Kelly said

"Okay" they all said, everyone was ready to see Bey daughter and Nic

Everyone got out the door and Keely took out her key she has for beyoncè house.

They walked in and everyone went to the living room and sat as kelly went to beyoncè room. She opened and walk to the bed and they was all sleep Quinn in the middle of them.

Nic had on some of Bey underwear and a tight tank top with her hair up loosely, Quinn was just in her princess underwear with her hair everywhere, she had bey thumb in her mouth facing her and her other hand attached to Nic earlobe, Bey hand on some sweats and a tight tee shirt.

She smiled and took a picture when she was done she walk over to Bey side.

"Beyoncè get up the girls want to meet your new family" Kelly said shaking B

Bey open her eyes and looked up to at Kelly.

"Get up and get ready Mama T and the girls want to see you" Kelly said she got up and went back downstairs.

"I just woke her but look at these pictures" Kelly said and showed Mama T

"Omg they are so cute" Solange said smiling hard.

Beyoncè  🌼

I sat up but instaly went back down cause Quinn had my thumb in her mouth. Nic said she used to do that to her but she stop.

I sat Quinn up to wake her. "Come on baby girl let's get up" she said Quinn woke up and smiled at her daddy.

"Good morning daddy" Quinn said and attached to Bey fast.

"Good morning babygirl, how did you sleep?" She asked standing them up.

"ok sleep good daddy because I had a good dream, and I was driving" she said jumping in Beyoncè arms.

"really?" She said

"Yes it was so much fun" Quinn said looking her daddy she don't know why but she just love her daddy so much.

"Okay let's wake Mommy up" B said walking over to where nic rolled.

They both sat on the bed and began to kiss nicki across the face when nic begin to feel the kisses she scrunched up her face. She open her eyes and bey kiss her lips for a second.

Beyoncè had a smirk on her face but nic was giving her a glare.

Bey laughed and pulled nic up with one arm.

"It's time to get up go to the shower first" Bey said.

"Nope we all going to shower together, cause this OCD do not work with me I'm trying to clam Quinn's down and why not help you as well, so we will all bath In the same water" Nic said she was not leaving until Beyoncè OCD wasn't as bad as it is.

This lady get her rugs clean every two months, she was a teeth brushe for everyday and logs lot that needs to be at a minimum.