Chapter15

Onika 🌻

There was a knock at nic room that she was sleeping in, she had on nothing but Bey black underwear and a see-through t shirt and her hair was in a ponytail.

She wrapped herself in the throw back cover she had bought on her way to her mother house, it was pink and fuzzy.

She opened the door and her mom was there with a smile on her face.

"Get yourself together I want you to meet some people" Her mom said with a big smile.

Nic smiled back and nodded, she hate to admit it but she miss her mom and stilled loved her, but what she did she will never see her mom the same.

She went to the dresser that was in the room and pulled some baby blue jeans on, and put a black push up bra on and throw on a pink long sleeve, she slipped on some grey ankle socks and tan UGGs she fixed her ponytail and put on small hoops and lotion her face.

Once she was satisfied with everything she garb her phone and walked down the hallway to the steps, when she was down the steps she walked to the living room and saw about 7 people looking back at her, she frowned her eyebrows and looked around for her mom.

"Come here Nicki" Her mom said she walked over to her mom and stood next to her.

"I want to introduce you to your siblings" She said

Nic face instaly mugged and she looked at the people sitting on the couch.

"While you was gone, I meet someone" Her mom said.

"Okay" Nic said nothing caring.

"I was also pregnant, and out of all these kids only one is blood related and that's the one who's sitting on my husband lap" Her mom said.

Onika looked at the little girl and smiled, she missed her baby so much.

"So you got married, got more kids now and a baby girl, congratulations" Nic said sarcastically.

Carla looked down and nodded, the only reason she did all of the lawyer and police is to see her baby, after a month she wanted her only daughter back she missed her.

she didn't understand why she acted that way towards her, she should've been hugging her and telling her it's alright and she have been there helping and telling her she will go through this with her.

But she don't know what over came her, all of her mother words wash over her and she just explored and said the wrong things to the wrong person at the wrong time.

She miss her baby girl so much, seeing all of her husband kids made her regret everything, she cry herself to sleep every night.

"Everyone tell nicki your name and age she when we done we can get started on lunch" An old man said standing up with the two year old in his arms.

"This is autumn your little sister and only sister" The man said now walking up to Carla.

She was light as a bright, like her father and nic.

"Hi Autumn" Nic said taking the overgrown pacifier out her mouth.

"Hi sissy" She said reaching for her, nic happily took her out of her father's arms.