Chapter:9

Quinn 🌺

"Ahhhhhhhh" Quinn screamed as she was yanked out of the bed by Meek. "Your ass is all over the news so I have to kill you" Meek said to Quinn.

Quinn started to cry for her Mommy. Then she remember to just pray. As Meek took Quinn up the stairs to the attic, Quinn started to pray.

"God please help me I miss my Mommy and I want to see daddy, please lord let me get through this." She said Meek look back at her and smacked her.

"As my child we do NOT believe in god. YOU UNDERSTAND ME" Meek yell yanking her up in the air.

"Mommy said if god looking over us we going to be alright. I don't know who rise you but they did a bad, job" Quinn said kicking him in the balls.

He droped Quinn and she hit her  head on the floor hard. She started to cry loud. Meek was holding himself.

Rihanna 🌸

I walked in the house with. Candy for Quinn cause she beena a good girl. I walked in Quinn room to see her not there I walk up the stairs to me and Meek room and I started to here Quinn cry. I ran to the crying. I saw her on the floor I just stood there Meek saw me and got up.

"That little bitch kicked me in the nuts. Take her ungrateful ass to the shed. And tie her up and if you disobey me I will have your neck you hear me" Meek said walking down the stairs to the shared room of him and Rihanna room.

Rih walked to Quinn picked her. "I'm so sorry I'm sorry" she whispered in Quinn ear as she held her tightly. She changed Quinn clothes to a light blue long sleeve shirt. Some jeans and Boots. It was always cold in the shed so she wanted to make sure she was warm on her lasts days on earth.

She hope she can give her an quick and easy death she didn't want to do it but she remember one time she disobey Meek and she was in the Hospital for weeks.

(Flash back)

"WHAT YOU MEAN YOU DIDN'T KILL HIM" Meek yelled at Rihanna, "I couldn't do it he was only 14 how was I supposed to do that" Rih cried as she was pin to the wall by Meek.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSED TK MEAN HE STOLE FROM ME SO HE WAS HIS LIFE, HE KNEW NOT TO CROSS ME AND HE DID IT ANYWAY, IT WAS HIS CHOICE" Meek yelled in Rih face.

"He was only fucking 14, he probably just STOLE to get him something to eat or help his mother, he talked about how they never had nothing so of course if he had a choice to eat and help his mother just to stole then fuck it we didn't have to kill him" Rih said trying show Meek he was wrong for trying to take that boy life.

"Bitch I make the decision I don't give two fucks if he did it to eat, he disloyal just like your ass, so I'm show you to never disobey my orders" Meek said smirking

He pull Rihanna by her hair to the room. He roughly throw her to the ground making her groan and arch her back off the floor. He then stumped on her stomach.

She tried to tell him to stop but he keep going making her groan and scream. She was pregnant with his child, he always wanted kids but Rih was so stressed she kept losing the babies. So the time she was pregnant he beat her.