Chapter 17

Beyoncè 🌼

Quinn was not having it today, I tried my best not to pick her up and show her to much attention and she was not for it.

We on our way to my building and she's crying her eyes out because she didn't want to set in her seat.

"Daddy get me out" she cried trying to take the straps off.

I didn't say anything I just looked up at her through the mirror.

"DADDY PLEASE, DADDY"

I couldn't take it anymore I pulled over and got out to take her out of her seat, I took her to the front with me this the first time I ever did this.

I couldn't bear hear my baby beg it break my heart.

"It's okay baby it's okay" I said as I rub her back and she tugged and pulled on me.

"Daddy stop being mean" Quinn said holding on to her daddy, she sure was not about to let nobody look at her daddy talk to her daddy or even touch her daddy, she wanted her daddy all to herself.

"I'm sorry baby, Mommy said you need to be away from me for at least three hours, and she's right because you will start to think this ok and it's not"

"No daddy, no listen to Mommy, your mines"

"Will do you think I should tell mommy what to do? " Bey asked Quinn starting the car with Quinn facing her.

"um I don't think that's a good idea" Quinn said remembering when she tried to tell her mommy what to do she got in trouble and she never want that to happen again.

"Right so we have to say what mommy tell us, are it's going to be bad"

Quinn pouted her ugly Mommy always had to be there to say what to do and say, she hated herself for saying that but she wanted her daddy and she don't know why but she do.

They made it to QUEENS BUILDING Bey got out and held Quinn hand the whole way she didn't pick her up.

Beyoncè made her way to the building she made her building private property so no one was allowed to come in or on her property unless you work there. (Cause the paparazzi)

As she made her way into the building everyone had they eyes on them, this was the first time they saw Quinn walk, or ben awake.

"Omg she look just like her"

"Awww she so pretty"

"She so big, to be two"

"Oh oh gosh the people is going to fall in love with her"

Some people was recording to post, and some was taking pictures.