Chapter 14

Beyoncè 🌼

Three days later

TMZ⚠️

Beyoncè was spotted arriving at her building with her two year old daughter Quinn Kordei Knowles,

THESHADEROOM ⚠️
#Beyoncè Knowles first spotting with her two year old daughter #Quinn Kordei Knowles after she went missing.

THESHADEROOMTEENS ⚠️
Beyoncè Knowles first appearance with her daughter Quinn Kordei Knowles, after she was kidnapped

Spammmmm_Dria🥵⚠️
Dam my baby daddy got a child, I wanted to have her first kids.

10 minutes before

"Daddy can you paint my toes?" Quinn asked strapped in her car seat of Beyoncè Range-Rover.

"Yes I can Baby girl, What color you want?" Beyoncè said. Quinn started to kick her feet she love all type of colors so this was kinda hard for her.

"I want red" She said overly excited she was now trying to get out her car seat to go up there with her daddy.

"No baby stay in there we almost at daddy's building, okay?" Bey said looking in the mirror at Quinn.

"Okay" Quinn said with a pout she really want to be with her daddy, she loves her daddy skin and how soft it is so she want to be with her daddy 25/8. She just love her daddy so much.

"Daddy I want you" Quinn said pouting more about to cry, she don't know why, but she just really wanted her daddy.

"Okay Baby we almost there just seat tight" B said she hated when her baby cry, she felt like she disappoint her in so many ways, so she never want to see a frown on her baby face, she always want to see that one deep dimple and the other one that's not so deep but it was there.

Beyoncè arrived at her building, of course paparazzi was there but she didn't care it the moment her baby girl needed her. She exited the car and pop's immediately started to scream her name,

"Aye not right now I don't need all that my baby is in the car so I'mma need for y'all to tone it down" Beyoncè said before she got the door.

Her car was per tinted so it was really hard at see anything inside only through the font window, Beyoncè opened the car door and Quinn squealed and kicked her legs she really wanted her daddy.

Beyoncè unbuckled Quinn out the seat and she instantly wrapped herself around her daddy, Bey giggled and setup out the car after grabbing Quinn bag she gave her keys to her diver, and turned around to walk to her building.

Hi Quinn, you look lovely this morning.

Beyoncè where is the mother.

Do you have full custody of Quinn.

Is she you only child.

Who is the mother of Quinn.

Do she not have rights for Quinn anymore.

Quinn was so confused, she had her head in her daddy neck but then the crazy people started to talk about her mommy so she looked up.

When she looked up and instantly got Flashed. Quinn didn't like that at all she started to scream she dropped her iPad and rub her eyes roughly she then put her head in her daddy neck.