Chapter 16

Beyoncè 🌼

"Daddy is my daddy not your daddy" Quinn said talking to her Mommy who was trying to tell Quinn that Beyoncè was her's

"Baby, daddy is my Daddy" Nic said

"Mommy No daddy is mines and only mines" Quinn said she was not happy about sharing her daddy with anyone.

"Okay fine you can have her" Nic said

Nic was still at her mother's house, because Autumn would not let her leave so she decided she spend time with her only sister for two more days.

"Good" Quinn said smiling she was under bey desk like she always was, she was counting all of her daddy toes because she loved to do that for some reason.

"Baby let me talk to daddy" Nic said walking into the bathroom of the house.

"Mommy my daddy" Quinn wined pulling on bey toes.

"Just for a little baby okay then you can have her all to yourself" Nic said

"Okay just a little, love you Mommy" Quinn said sliding the iPad form under the desk and up to her daddy.

"Love you too baby" Nic said before she saw Bey face.

Bey smirk and raise a brow, "yes babygirl" Bey said closing out the unecessary tabs.

"Your daughter down there has separation anxiety" Nic said she was in the bathroom fixing her hair in the mirror, her had on  black underwear and a black crop top showing bey everything.

"Babygirl I need to see your face not your ass, talk to me babygirl" B said trying to get hard especially not with Quinn in the room.

Nic giggled and looked down at her phone, she then sat on the counter, "Your daughter has separation anxiety, So you need to start making her sleep in her own room, and I know your not doing that, also she need to be away from you at least 3 hours a day" Nic was going on and on.

Quinn nor Beyoncè liked the sound of begin away form each other.

"What no nic" Bey said sliding Quinn into her lap.

"Yes Beyoncè or it's just going to get worst as you start to travel, and y'all don't have a routine of saying goodbye for at least a day, she'll want to be with you more and more and that's not good for a two year old, she will start to have night mares and anxiety attacks because she's never not been without you since she meet you, so yes when I get there I'll make sure this little hold she had on you, will break just a little for her sake." Nic said looking straight at Bey.

Beyoncè sigh and nod, "Your right, because I just tried to go pee and she was not letting that happened" Bey said pulling Quinn hair back into a ponytail that she keep taking out.

"She fine with me leaving her but not you, it probably because she wouldn't to meet you so bad that she just got attached to the feeling of always being with you because you was never there" Nic said.

Bey pouted and looked at her first born that she wasn't they for, that she didn't help take care of when she needed it the most, the one who brought joy by waking up and being there, the one who she will never let go.