Chapter:3

Beyoncè 🌼

"Twin why do mom have that on?" Hallie asked

"Cause we in Paris" I say picking up Royalty

"She looks weird" Layla said holding my hand

I giggled and Royalty laid her head down my shoulder. Yep nap time for her right on time.

We make it back to the rental house and I lay Royalty in her room on the bed. The rest of the girls walked in and laid down as-well.

I walk to my room and did a virtual meeting. About 2 hours later I was done and everyone was woke.

"Sister mama said come and eat" Royalty said shyly and I could tell her face was mushed on the door. I giggled and got up and opened the door and she had the biggest smile

 I giggled and got up and opened the door and she had the biggest smile

"Hey big girl" I said and picked her up

"Hi" she said hiding her face in my neck.

I walked down stairs and everyone was at the table I sat Royalty across from me. And we all join hands and prayed.

Once we was done we all ate. "B when you plan on getting into a relationship?" Kelly asked me.

"I don't know but I'll start looking I'm getting old" I said making everyone laugh.

"Okay everyone go change we going out to eat for dinner but going to explore first" Kelly said

Everyone got up and mom took the girls to change and take baths why I did the same.

We all headed out and explored. "Sis can I get on her neck?" Layla asked me with a big smile I swear they all got the same smile.

 "Sis can I get on her neck?" Layla asked me with a big smile I swear they all got the same smile

I picked her up and put her on my neck. We was out for about 4 hours before it was dinner. We went out and ate.

Nicki 🌻

It's now Sunday and I decided I will pay the daycare because then Quinn will have some where to go when I'm at work. Just in case I can't take her to work anymore. I'm so FUCking scared I been at work for 8 hours now and I have to pick up Quinn but I have three hours left.but the boss is still here.

I clocked out and know this is bad for my schedule but I have to get my baby. I left and picked up Quinn.

We was on the bus and I was crying with Quinn in my lap. She turned around and frowned. "What's wrong Mommy?" Quinn asked "nothing it just when we get home it probably won't be our home anymore" nicki said rubbing her daughter's face smiling. "Oh" Quinn said hugging her mommy tight.

They got off the bus and Nicki had the feeling that she was about to be homeless again. They walked up the motel stairs and to nicki surprise all of her things was outside.

Quinn was sleeping so she just sat by the door and looked up shelters. She find one 40 minutes away and it was the closest. She sign her and Quinn up. They immediately emailed her back.

                Women's shelter
We have one room Left and been looking for some one to fill it, we happy accept you and your babygirl, you can come anytime we will have it ready for you, just email me back that you want it and it's all yours.
                          Dorothy 💜

I emailed them back just as quickly. She opened the empty suitcase and put all her clothes and hygiene in her suitcase. She open Quinn's and put half  her clothes in it cause it was so little she put Quinn hygiene things in her duffle bag. She started to cry harder cause she hated the shelter the last time she was there she was pregnant with Quinn and almost got rapped.

She hate thinking about that night she look at Quinn laying on the ground over a cover. She pull her knees in her chest and let at all out. She then felt tiny hands on face wiping her tears.

"I'll always be here for you baby no matter what happens to mommy I want you to remember I will always come and get you. You understand?" Nicki said

Quinn shook her head yes and Start to cry cause she was scared Mommy was going to leave. "I understand Mommy" Quinn said.

"And always remember Daddy loves you as well, even if she doesn't know you I'm pretty sure she loves you with all her heart, I don't want you to feel like she don't, I know she love you.      I promise you, you understand?" Nicki said

"I understand Mommy why you tell me this" Quinn said looking her mommy in the eyes cause she was always taught to look at people when talking.

"Cause if mommy ever leave it not on purpose it because something happened okay? And I want you to know Mommy is always with you no matter what." Nicki said hugging Quinn tight

Quinn started to cry louder feeling like she going to lose her mommy.

"Hey look at Mommy. Do you remember my real name?" Nicki ask wiping her tears.

" Yes" Quinn said "What is it?" Nic said looking straight in the eye "Onika Tanya Maraj" Quinn said proudly. "Good girl, and Daddy's name" she chewed on her bottom lip and remember "Beyoncé Giselle Knowles" she said smiling hard. "That's my baby" nic said praising her.

Quinn help her Mommy with everything they didn't needed and put it in the green box on at least ever corner. To give to others who need it.

With the stuff they had, they boarded the bus and went to there new home.

"I love you Mommy" Quinn said holding her Mommy hand walking I to the unknown building.

"I love you too baby" nic said buzzing herself and Quinn in.

"I'm Onika, here for the last room" nic said holding Quinn close to her.

"Yes let's get you settled in" The young lady said leading them to there new home for as long as they need it.

Um hope you like

Vote

Chiya 😁