Chapter 25

Hi! If you know me personally, lets never talk about what happen in this chapter ever. Bye.
.
.
.
Gun tossed the 4th cigarette's bud away and tisked, pulling his phone out of his pocket.

Hastily attaching a new cigarette to his lips, he called Mike and decided to curse as soon as the call was answered. He was waiting for him to return and fix the computer but it has already been more than an hour.

The number you are trying to call is not responding at the moment. Please try-

"Mother fucker!" Gun cursed and turned off the phone. Pushing it in his pocket, he got up and went to look for Mike himself.

On his way, he made another call.
.
.
.

Bright slumped his sweaty body besides Win, who was still seemed to be lost in after-orgasm effect. Bed squeaked loudly again.

Bright tried to calm down his panting breath and after a while, he pulled the duvet over Win's body subtly.

"That was.." Win breath out, his sound hoarse "Intense" . He was tired but satisfied.

Bright laid on his side and supported his head with his hand, staring down at Win's face, tracing his bruised lips with his finger lightly. As if he still couldn't resist , he grabbed Win's face and kissed his lips once again before pulling away.

Win raised his hand up, smiling. Stripped out of all clothes, the only thing he had on his body was a metal band in his finger.

Bright smiled at him and lovingly pushed his hair back from his forehead before placing a soft kiss between his brows.

"I loved this" Win said, staring at his ring. Moving his hand back, the ring slipped from his finger and fell down on duvet. Before Win could get it back, Bright picked up the ring and clenched it in his fist.

"Give it back" Win chuckled and tried to open Bright's fist but he moved it away. Win leaned over Bright but in vain.

Bright pulled Win to sit on top of his lying body and pulled duvet over to cover.

"Bright give back my ring!" Win protested, his hands pressed  against Bright's bare torso. Bright adjusted the pillow under his head and smirked, enjoying Win pouting.

"It's mine. I am the who bought it" Bright replied, pulling back his clenched fist when Win tried to snatch it again.

"You gave it to me ! Its mine now!" Win fought . His both legs separated, resting on either side of Bright's waist.

Bright held his smirk back and looked at him with his distant expressions before asking in serious tone "What do you want?"

"My ring" Win answered. When Bright said nothing, Win raised his hand and stretched his fingers in front of Bright's face and demanded "Put it in !"

Bright looked him in the eyes and smirked "As you wish"

Before Win could smile over the fact that Bright decided to listen to him, he felt Bright's hands moving under the duvet and the cold palms touched the back side of Win's thighs.

Win jumped up a little in surprise and winced when he felt a hard object invading him.

"Bright!" He muttered, his voice breaking. His expressions twisted into slight pain and uncomfortableness as soft whimpers left his bruised lips.

Bright on the other hand, stared at Win with a calm face. His hands gripping Win tightly from behind  as he pushed himself up, raising his waist.

"N-not" Win murmured and leaned forward, supporting himself with his hands on Bright's chest and hissed, his eyes tightly shut "N-not again. I am s-still sensitive !"