Introduction

The lean guy with baggy green jacket and dull brown eyes walked towards the Jewellery store. The crazy wind blew his hair in all directions, his ear pierced at cartilage, and he stopped, staring at the name with unbothered expressions.

'Falan Jewelley deck'

He whispered the name and looked ahead at the car parked at the left side of the road at a distance and nodded twice.

.
.
.

" Mom!"  Win shouted for help, pushing his head above the water . "Anyone please!" He tried again,
gasping for air to breath, his hands crazily trying to grasp something to pull him up.

He could feel his lungs tightening and his ear going deaf as a huge wave of water overpassed his head, pushing him in.

He pressed his lips together holding his breath, he could feel his blood rushing through the now swollen veins as he couldn't hold his breath anymore. He gave up and gasped to take as much air in as possible under water.

and he woke up with a jolt along with a loud gasp and found himself sitting in his bed. He took deep breaths subconsciously , still reliving the dream.

He sighed and looked at the alarm clock at his bedside. It was 7:13pm . He rubbed his eyes with his palms and jumped off the bed, straightening his t-shirt and went out of his room, barefooted.

He jogged down the stairs towards living room, pushing his hair back, he felt the roots sweaty.

"Will you look at that!" Win heard his dad yelling in the living room . He entered and his dad looked at him, pointing towards the TV " Another Jewellery store around our area got robbed! I swear those sick bastards won't get away this time"

Win stared at the TV screen that had the headline saying "Robbery at the Falan Jewelley deck last evening"

"Don't worry honey. You'll definitely get them this time" Win's mom said as she walked out of kitchen and placed the bowl of spaghetti on the table in front of her husband and pecked his lips.

Then she looked at Win and beamed " You're up? Dinner is ready"

Win smiled and nodded, rotating the chair and sitting on it backward "Thank you khub" . He picked up the celery and nibbled on it , looking at his mom "I keep having those drowning dreams again"

"Awh . You've been having it since you almost drowned in lake when you were young" Her mom brought back the memory and continued " But how thankful I am to that boy who-"

"The hero boy who saved me from drowning yes Mom I have heard this story hundred of times" Win cut her off , pushing the whole celery in his mouth. He looked at his dad who was looking back at him and said "She tells this story every year at my birthday"

" Why not! " His mother asked, her hand placed over her chest " That brave boy saved my baby's life"

"Honestly I don't remember anything clear. I was merely 10 years old and all I can remember is not being able to breath in water and how nanny gave me a lot of hot chocolate after I was rescued"

" THOSE BASTARDS!" His dad again shouted at the TV screen, probably reading something about the robbery again.

" Jewellery and banks. Sounds like a lot of money" Win joked and his dad looked at him.

"You are the son of a cop , kid. Don't forget that" His dad warned him and Win stood up, laughing.

"What? You are not gonna arrest your own son, are you?" Win asked, dramatically gasping.

"Try me" His dad muttered, shifting his attention back to TV.

Win made a pistol with his fingers,  pointing at his dad and made a shot sound .

"Look at this kid making jokes at everything!" His dad scolded him and Win jogged back to his room, laughing loudly.

He stopped in the middle of stairs and stared out at dark sky through the window with a wide smile on his lips .

What kind of life does criminals have?

He thought. Little did he knew, he wouldn't have to wait much to see.

He shrugged and went back to his room to freshen up.

.
.
.

Bright stared at his fingers ,sitting on the edge, on top of 7 floors showroom building, his 1 leg folded and 1 dangling down.

He looked up and narrowed his eyes as strong wind blew his hair back. He tilted his head and calmly hummed a tune, closing his eyes and feeling his surrounding. For a normal person, it will be a terrifying place to sit but there wasn't even a frown on his face.

Suddenly, a robbery alarm went off in the nearest Jewellery shop, loudly shrieking in the quiet atmosphere.

Bright's phone vibrated and he slowly opened his eyes. With his one hand , he pressed the bluetooth device on his ear and looked ahead at nothing but electricity wires and more buildings and people gathering down near the jewellery shop.

"Bright here" He spoke and listened to the person on the other line.

"How is it going?" Person asked.

"Everything was according to the plan" Bright replied and stood up, looking down at people with disgust , who looked like mere ants .

He took few steps back and pulled out his bluetooth device and stepped on it hard, crushing it and walked towards the elevator.

Smiling slightly at another successful robbery.
.
.
Author's note:
How is it?.
I'll post characters introduction along with 1st chapter if this story gets couple of readers. :)