Chapter 17

.
.
.

" Are you free today? Lets go out to eat something. My treat :)"

Mike read the message again and again until he memorized every word .

Type has asked him out for a meal. Could it be a date? Does P'Type feel the same way?

Mike couldn't contain his smile. He put his palm over his lips as Bright walked in garage's lounge and sat on his usual couch, checking his phone immediately with a frown.

"Police is out there doing a strict search, trying to find any clue against us" A random fellow said, pressing the back of  cigarette to his lips.

Bright didn't bring any change in his expressions meanwhile Gun's frown deepened as he spat out
"Won't find anything"

Gunther who seemed to be thinking something, slowly nodded " We have to carry out our plan soon and leave this city for good"

Bright raised his head, staring at the wall ahead. These past few weeks almost made him forget who he really was.

He came here with a mission and after its done, there should be nothing stopping him here.

But something inside him doubts the future.

.
.
.

"Win Metawin I swear if you're still sleeping I'll-" Saint started shouting even before he entered Metawin's house but he was cut mid-sentenced as Win opened the door.

Saint was met with a gloomy looking Win. He was wearing his tie backward and the zipper of his pants was half way done. Don't even ask about how his shirt's buttons were closed in wrong holes.

"What..happened to you?" Saint asked, raising his one eyebrow "You look like you got divorced last night and your wife wants the custody of your three children"

Win tilted his head to one side and gave Saint a look.

Saint chuckled and stepped forward, fixing Win's tie. Then he unbuttoned the first few buttons and put every button in the right hole, saying "Honestly what will you do without me?"

"Thank you. You are like a wife to me" Win said , patting Saint's hand who pushed his hand away, giving him a glare.

"So what happened to you?" He asked again, stepping back.

"How can everyone read my face?" Win asked with a sigh and started walking along Saint, pulling on his bag's strap "The guy I like isn't very noble kind of a person"

"What do you mean?" Saint looked at him with a frown

"He gets into fights a lot" Win shortly replied, looking at the side shops.

"Win have you got yourself involve with wrong people?" Saint asked , worried.

Win shook his head and glanced at Saint "Don't snitch about it to my family okay? I'll figure something out"

"You'll figure something out? The boy who cleans his room by pushing every mess under his bed will figure out this issue by himself?" Saint asked sarcastically and Win hit him with his elbow, glaring. Suddenly his gaze fell upon a breakfast stall and his eyes went from angry to loving real quick.

"Lets eat something" Win said, putting his palm on his tummy, his face begging "I didn't eat anything this morning"

Saint hesitated, looking at his watch .