Chapter 22

Hi ! Do you guys still remember this story? Sorry for neglecting it for so long :( To make up, I made this chapter extra long. 5K words. Pls read note at the bottom.
.
.
.

"Bright!" Win weakly protested, pushing Bright back but instead Bright wrapped his arm around his neck, pulling him closer for a kiss "Have some shame!"

"Whats the point?" Gun asked, who has already moved to the passenger seat. He glanced back sharply and said, his voice hateful "Since you two have already decided to be whores"

Win glanced at him with hesitating eyes. People often called him naughty or a brat but ever since he met Bright, he has been getting more intense titles.

Bright, on the other hand, acted like he didn't hear anything. With a slight grin, he moved his lips closer to Win's ear , his breathing shallow. His one hand resting on Win's torso while other one snaked around his neck, locking him in a tight grip.

"Come to my apartment" He whispered, warm breath burning Win's sanity. He visibly shuddered.

Mike adjusted his rare view mirror and looked behind occasionally "I have never seen Bright like this before"
His voice was not above than a whisper. Gun heard him and scoffed loudly, his arms folded across his chest, he replied "Let him be. Wait for this little bitch to stab him in his back. Only then he will realise I was right all along"

Finally Bright pulled his face away from Win's neck and shot Gun a sideway glare. Now that he has Bright's attention, a small satisfactory smile appeared on Gun's face, He continued "Mark my words. Playing with a twink is one thing and giving him access to your home instead of hotel room is another. I thought you were smarter than this"

Win frowned, feeling insulted. This Gun fellow has a really filthy mouth. Immediately, he felt a palm pressed to his cheeks.

"Have I not always done things I wanted to do? No matter how irrational they look?" Bright asked, his eyes although cold but there was a smirk on his face. Win glanced at him just as his palm rubbed Win's cheeks, slightly using his middle finger's tip to wipe Win's bottom lip.

"Not only he is amazing in bed" Bright confessed, looking in Win's eyes whose face reddened at the shameless remark. Gun gritted his teeth in frustration. Bright although, continued "But he also never exposed any of our's identities to police"

Win lowered his eyes slightly. That was truth. Win never had intention of hurting Bright. "If I can hate someone with passion, I can also.."

Win looked at his face as Bright got silent without completing his sentence. He can also what? Love someone?

Bright's eyes were fixed on Win's collar bone, his hand silently moved up to his neck. He muttered, out of context "Betrayal"

Bright looked like as if he struggling with words as his eyes went colder. Although he was staring at Win but it seemed like he was zoned out, thinking about something else as his lips moved, his grip around Win's throat tightened "If you dare back stabbing me "

Win's hands went to his own throat immediately, trying to set himself free. He could feel his face getting numb "Bright let go!". He choked as Bright traced his slightly purplish lips with his finger.

"If you dared back stabbing me" Bright finally looked into his eyes "I will kill you with my own hands"

Win's breath trembled, his head feeling dizzy. He was terrified.No matter how much he was in love with Bright, he was equally scared of him too, specially when he knew he was at fault, intentionally or not.