Chapter 16

.
.
.

Zee sighed, nervously smiling to himself, standing outside Saint's room. His heart was beating like a drum. What kind of grown up man gets excited just to enter his crush's room? He shook his head, reminding himself that Saint is still just a young boy and slowly knocked the door.

"Saint?" He called softly and turned the door knob. It opened without any resistance.

He entered and his eyes immediately scanned around the whole room. A smile formed on his face . Everything was nearly arranged and nothing unnecessary could be found lying around aimlessly but what made his heart swell with proud was the police action figures neatly arranged in the shelf and a big map of the city hung over it on the wall.

He walked in with light feet and saw a tall figure standing near the window, curtain almost hiding the whole body and only body part on display was a pair of gentle hands caressing a unique piece of art placed on window sill. The small orange night bulb was giving room a warm and aesthetic look.

Zee's heart skipped a beat and he moved forth, tip toing, trying to keep his arrival a secret.
.
.
.

"Aunt Zhuo?" Type called, standing out of her house. Saint's mom immediately went and opened the door for him, smiling.

"Little Type" She said affectionately "Come in"

Type nodded with a smile and entered "Is mom here? I was going home from work. "

"Yes She is " She replied, wiping her wet hands with the apron hung around her waist. She tugged the strand of her hair behind her ear, showing her beautiful round face with chinese features.
One can guess where Saint got his enchanted features from.
"She is upstairs watching decoration piece"

Type chuckled and looked upstairs "Now she'll make dad find the exact same piece for her room"

Saint's mom laughed and was about to say something when they heard a feminine shriek coming from Saint's room. Type immediately ducked his head towards upstairs and without a doubt, he recognised it was his mom's voice.

He ran upstairs, followed by Saint's mom and saw his own mom escalating out of the room in a hurry.

Later officer Zee came out, worry written all over his face. He was holding a long stem red rose in his hand. Type immediately realised Zee's intention and his face scrunched in anger and disgust.

"Stay back" Type shouted, pointing his finger at Zee. Zee immediately stoped, his face went pale as soon as he saw Type.

Type looked at his mom then back at Zee, his face not changing "Dude that's my mom!"

"Its not what it looks like !" Zee whined, defending himself.

"You come here!" Type said, bending forward and harshly gripped Zee's wrist dragging him out of the house.

"Whats going on?" Saint's mom asked, looking at Mrs Metawin's face who was worriedly looking at her son dragging the other boy out. She spoke "I was just startled when someone held me from behind thats all. Poor boy! I hope Type is not too harsh on him"

"Type let me explain na !" Zee begged but Type dragged him out and glared at him
"What did you think you were doing? Do you have anything against Metawin family?"

"No ! No!" Zee said, waving his hands "I didn't know your mom was in there!"

"Just go away okay?" Type said, putting his palm over his face, tired "I already had enough of you for today"