26

Lisa POV
Everyone was confused "WHAT IN THE FLYING FUCK OF FUCK" nai said , nova walked away laughing sitting on the couch waiting for something to happen.

I looked at pac and told the girl "come inside sit on the couch while all of us have a conversation." Nova kept her company in the living room talking I gave pac, nai, And bow the signal to me and pac room.

We all walked upstairs I slammed the door and said "pac you got 3 seconds to explain why a random ass child in the house saying your her damn dad!?" Pac looked down and srugged his shoulder.

I yelled "one.....TWO" next minute you know heaven runs in the room saying "mommy I didn't do anything wrong why you counting at Me." Giving me the sad look. I told her " baby I'm not counting at you I'm counting to you father go back and play" I said kissing her forehead.

Before she shut the door she said "dada you in trouble you got mommy counting" nai and bow laughed bow saying "y'all child is just like her mother" pac took a seat on the bed looking confused and said "y'all wanna know who she is I remember"

"You got some explaining to do then" nai said then we hear a door opening and Shi and tionne walking in, and tionne saying "it's a random child on the couch" "we know" we all said sarcastically.

Pac said "it was before we got together" looking down here "before I met you I was still doing hoe shit fucking bitching with a condom & raw I fucked this one woman raw name Mia she told me she was pregnant, I was there and walked out that girls life for a while" he looked like he was going to start to cry.

Bow said "MIA the one who had Mack baby" pac nodded his head and continued talking.

A little while after he started crying he got up and said "I wanna meet my other kid"  I didn't argue with him like I want to because I was confused.

We walked downstairs and Leslie told us "my mother Mia told me everything I been looking for you for the past 16 years, after you left her she went out every night she had another baby with Mack 10"
Tionne said "yea we now we was at the baby shower"

"Why did you come and find me?" Pac asked she sighed and said " she wants to be a family again but I see you already have a happy home."

Tionne POV
"Maybe y'all should adopt her...if that's cool with y'all" I said Lisa rolled her eyes and walked away I followed her along with Naiya she told us " I don't believe that little girl until y'all know Mia still wants pac Ass" naiya shake her head and walked away.

It was only me and Lisa I was confused as while  until I broke the silence "so Lisa what are you thinking about" I asked she said nothing but she looked at me with her big black eyes and started crying in my arms. I rubbed her back and let her cry it out.

Leslie POV
I called my mom and told her everything that happened and the suggestion that they gave us "'mom I found him...but they want to adopt me" she yelled "Leslie HELL NO you are the only thing that I have left of your father" I got quiet and thought about what she said.

With angry in my eyes "the only thing of my father I don't know if you means that because you miss my dad and you want to just keep me because of that."  She got quiet I yelled "hello" she sounded like she was going to cry, "I'm sorry" I hung up and went back into the house.

I went to find Lisa and pac I knocked on the door that Mrs. moss lead me too, I said in the lowest voice I could, "I want to be adopted" pac and Lisa looked at each other and ran up to me and hugged me.

Lisa said " we will go to court and get you adopted, welcome to the family" I knew she was getting new to this because the way she said it and the way she looked at me, my dad hugged and kissed my forehead and said "we will get through this and you will be with me"

Leslie has been introduced

Okay that's it next chapter coming later

See ya later 💕