A NEW LIFE pt.2

Last time one IM GOOD AT BEING BAD...Lisa  ALIVE  call/text me when the job is done try to get rid of much evidence gone and hide they body far away from pac house or call the cleaning crew~ ARSKDRR They all looked confused

Shianne asked "who the hell is ARSKDRR??" Once she said that it was a loud BANG that cause all of us but pac and Shianne to jump pac looked put the tinted windows and said "SHIT SHIT SHIT SHITTT."

PAC'S POV

When I looked out the window I seen these group of people smashing every car windows out with bat I said "SHIT SHIT SHITTTT"

when I got back down on the floor I made sure my sister, my girl, and everyone was okay I told them "folks with mask and bats are outside smashing the cars, they think all them cars are mine. When I said them words Lisa went crazy like cuss words flying everywhere cussing "these Mothafucka better pay for that shit."

she was saying Mothafucka after every word she used, Tionne tried calming her down but that dint work she was kicking and punching the air, After her little kid tantrum I went over to her choked her because I know she liked it when I did it, she instantly stop bitching and stayed quiet I looked over I shianne who was looking like she scared I never seen her like this until that one time of our childhood when she was scared of heights....

FLASHBACK

Shianne lets get on this rollercoaster I said while pointed at it Me & shianne was at six flags over Georgia our parents bring us here every other day during the summer, she looked at me and said "NO not happening!" I looked at her and said "stop being pussy" when my mom heard me say that she hit me in the back of the head she told me "watch your mouth."

I nodded my head I pulled shianne on the roller coast at first it looked like she was going to cry we got on the roller coast as the person was making sure we was locked in the roller coaster she wanted to get out but it was to late the ride started we was in the front two seats while we was going up before the drop the roller coaster stop at the top and she was freaking out crying yelling wanting to get off I guess the person who was controlling the thing heard her because as soon as she yelled "GO" the rollercoaster went we went through so many twist and turns looped-loops she didn't like it I knew that will haunt her for the rest of her life.

FLASHBACK OVER

I looked at my sister and said "are you okay?" she looked at me and said "bro I'm honestly scared like the time you made me get on stupid rollercoaster, all I could do was laugh at her even though it wasn't a laughing matter. They started yelling out "COCO & DEEDEE GET YOUR ASSES OUT HERE."

coco looked at us and said "y'all need to find a good hiding spot and get the hell out off here" Lisa with her curious ass asked "why" dee yelled "BECAUSE THEY SPOT CHECK TO MAKE SURE WE KILLED YALL!"

dee covered her mouth cause she had to resized who she was yelling at, Lisa looked at her like she was going to kill her and she just nodded her head and said "okay, but yell at me again I will fucking hurt you...GOT IT" dee looked down and said yes.

The person yelled one more time "COCO DEEDEE OUTSIDE SO WE CAN SPOT CHECK!" I said I have fake blood Lisa lift that flooring where you are at she lifted and I told them "put this on your hands so it looked you killed us with your hands not the guns." they did what I said and I told the rest of us I have a hiding spot that we can stay in with fake body of us.

Lisa and Tionne looked at me weird "why do you have that of me and Tionne? I looked and pointed to shianne she did them not me but lets go we all ran to the hiding spot I threw dee and and coco the fake dolls of me, shianne, Lisa and Tionne they stabbed it and poured the fake blood on it and tossed us the fake blood and we hide.