The Big save

Nai POV
I was scared for my family lives Lisa still pregnant my kids Tionne and Chilli most definitely Tron. The person keep texting me and it was kinda getting aggravating so i texted back and said "SEND ME THE ADDRESS OF WHERE MY FAMILY IS AT" they send me an address.

I snatched Shianne phone out her hand because her phone was connected to the aux she looked at me and said "YO NAI WTF" I pointed the gun at her and said "STFU I GOT AN ADDRESS" she looked at me wide eyes and pac tried to calm me down but that didn't work, I gave him one of the looks lisa gives him and he shut the fuck up real quick.

FatAss POV
I walked downstairs to see if they was still trying to get out I waked down the stairs, and saw lisa crying, I slammed the door and they jumped in fear.

I smiled and touched lisa face she moved her head, so I gripped her arm and said "Don't fucking move when I'm touching you" She said "FUCK YOU BITCH WAIT UNTIL MY BABIES GET HERE THEY GOING TO FUCK YOU UP!"

Pac pov

We pulled in the place it was an run down house, We had  deedee come with us she left the gang after coco was killed a while back. I'm praying that its not these two fools from last time. Deedee  Told us it was fine for us to get out the car we got out with our guns and mask on.

  We was all behind deedee car and we saw two BUFF Niggas they Back was turned talking to each other, Deedee put something on her gun and she shot them in the head, My mouth was wide open and so was my sister.

Nai looked like she saw mf get killed before, Deedee told us it was okay to come on...we was shooing mf left and right, Me and shi pushed the couch to use for protection we heard people saying "WE GETTING SHOT AT WHERE SUGE!"

Nai shoot someone in the head an had blood splatted all over her, she didn't scream or anything, We Checked each corner to make sure no niggas was behind the corner we about killed everyone in that mothafucka. Shianne tried to open the door that she thinks thats they are in.

Her weak ass couldn't get the door open i told her "Move nigga" I tried opening the door shit i couldnt get it open deedee tried it she couldn't it was like someone was blocking the way. Nai was shaking her leg she got her and came back with a axe, lord i don't know how she got it but she did.

Deedee POV

  We was trying to open the door  tried but she couldn't do it, pac tried he couldn't do it either, I tried but that door was heavy asf. We all saw nai get up and come back with an axe she told us move she and Wacked the door with the axe and when she pulled it back it was blood on it.

  When she looked it was suge on his back bleeding where the axe hit him, she kicked the door and kicked his body down the stairs we went down to see Everyone Tied up on a pole we untied them i hugged lisa, shianne hugged tionne deedee hugged chilli and tron and Nai her her kids and bow we walked out the door we ran into some trouble.....

Sorry this chapter is short Im on the road an don't feel like typing no more 😭

Well look likes fatass/Suge Knight is dead

Pac nai shianne and deedee found them

Find out what happens next on im good at being bad