15

Tionne POV
I was hugging shianne after telling her the good news she was so happy I told her "We can't tell nobody I need to hid this pregnancy last time paparazzi was all on my ass about chase."

As I said that chase came and I picked her up put her on my side "I really do want to keep this just between me and you, shianne and this household" she shook her head in agreement.

Shi POV
I was happy that Tionne was having another baby but she told me not to tell anyone about it I can see why she said that I went around my job telling everyone that she was pregnant.

I was excited it was my first baby now look at us chase is one and we have Another one on the way. 

I went in the bathroom to get ready for my day at work I work as a drug lord selling making  you get the deal, I'm ready to quit this job honestly.

Mack 10

I was in the kitchen waiting on my girlfriend Mia to get out the shower, yes I know that my homeboy ex girlfriend but she Connected more then him and her did, she walked in the kitchen and I saw her baby bump my baby girl was getting so big she would be here any day.

She came and took a bacon off the plate and kissed me I kissed her back and I said "hello my two babies how was your shower?" She touched her stomach and replied "she didn't like the water touching her she keep moving around but mommy baby will have to get use to it." We sat down and I asked her " when will you think its a good time for us to move in together I want more kids with you Mia?" she looked a me while eating her waffles and pancakes " I was going to ask you the same thing but I was to scared to ask you because you will be going on tour soon."

I thought I am going on tour soon but I need my queen and princess to be safe and hold it down while Im gone away, I looked her in the eyes and said this "You can move your stuff u need in and you can sell the house or keep your house just in case we need to use it for something" she jumped up and kissed me on the lips over and over and told me "thank You baby!"

Heaven POV

I was paying with my dolls with my mommy when dada came in tha room and asked us what we was doing I said " paying with da dolls wanna pay" He told me "ofc my princess" before he left to go on the road we pay wit tha dolls and me got bored and ran out the room to find Laila she likes playing with me.

Me ran passed Chase room to see her and jr babbling  and playing I keep looking fa Laila she was nowhere I asked my mommy where she was "Mommy where is Laila?" She told her "she is with her father she will be back" I cried and cried because Laila wasn't here.

I walked into Nova room and she was sound asleep I tapped her and she woke up I asked her "can we take nap  together 🥺" she picked me up and we took a nap"

Lisa POV

I was looking for why baby girl she ran off someone and she was crying I looked everywhere, she wasn't in the playroom not in me and pac room where she likes to hide most of the time. I knocked on nova door and opened it to see the girls cuddled up sleeping together they looked so cute sleeping

 I knocked on nova door and opened it to see the girls cuddled up sleeping together they looked so cute sleeping