The Family

Tiembra POV
  As i was sitting in the back of the cop car, I see my sister talking to a news reporter her scary ass probably told, I mean I killed so many people in front of her and our dad always told us before he passed away was "never tell, never split up."

    Our father was the Kingpin of Atlanta and me and my sister was his princess's whatever he needed us to do we did it, no matter if it was killing people or holding folks hostage we did it we was an unstoppable team people was scared of me and my family, After our father died our mother went through it drugs drinking and bring home random men me and my sister was all we had. The officer came back in the car and she looked at me and said "you know you can get a couple of years in jail for this?"

  I didn't say anything i keep quiet Thinking "This will be my life for the rest of my life."

Narrator: Tiembra has been in jail for a couple of months now since the murder of her sister girlfriend Shay, their was enough evidence to sentence her to 4years in jail 2 Months on house arrest after her four year sentence is up.

3 year Later

Lisa POV
I was in the studio with TLC we was working on our 4th studio album, called "3D"  While i was 8 Months pregnant with my baby Girl me and Pac decided to name her Heaven Nicole-Tenese Lopes, Pac didn't want his last name with her name because of the fact name sounded good with lopes.

  Tionne was in the booth doing her parts for our song "Girl Talk" Chilli was playing with her son Tron ...yes chilli had a baby boy name Tron back in 97 Tron was the sweetest little boy.

He would randomly come up to me and rub my belly and say "hi baby heaven Im your cousin/big Brother Tron I cant wait to meet you." She only kicks really hard when tron Comes to my belly so I guess she likes Tron. I texted pac telling him can he bring me some food.

Lisa: "Hey baby, can you bring me some food im really hungry in the studio."
Baby daddy: Yes, you want a burger from Wendy's?
Lisa: and a large strawberry lemonade please with a burger with bacon
Baby daddy: okay.

  Once pac sent me that text it was time for me to lay down some tracks in the booth for "Girl talk"

What up papi
You think you got game?
(Well holla at me)
I know you're feelin' like my sexual tame
Can make ya happy
You'll remember me
Left Eye - TLC
You got to lick it before you stick it
And that's just me
I be killin' 'em with the Gucci fits and kicks
And you be hurtin' my ears with them lines so swift

Once I did that rap, pac came in with my food he greeted everyone in the room and handed me my food, bend down to my huge belly and said "Hi daddy princess, Mommy keeping you in the studio with her while she working" while kissing my belly.

He came up and stole one of my fries and kissed me goodbye he was going back home I guess to go shoot some hoops with bow, Him and bow have been getting along really nicely and its less stress on me and Nai.

   At one point before we moved in with Nai bow and pac HATED each other but thats in the past...So they left it in the past and now they really good brother. The door opens and we see Nai with a baby carrier and her two girls.

Nai had her baby boy a few months back, Bow really wanted a Jr so they named him Devante shamoss Jr.

  I got up and picked up Devante and he was fast asleep all that boy do is sleep, eat, shit, play, and sleep some more.

I hugged Nai she looked tired she plopped on the couch we had in the studio and fell fast asleep.

I asked nova why her mommy was so tired "Nova baby, why is your mommy so tired." "Mommy tired because laila starting to have her crisis again Devante keeps her up with all the crying he do." She ran off to go play with Tron.