A Old Friend

LISA'S POV   

Last time on "IM GOOD AT BEING BAD"...Once I pulled in my driveway I put my car in parked got out an walked to my door I opened the door an it smelt LOUD ASS HELL I thought I'm the only one who stays in this house who in the fuck is in my house I hear a door open I pull out my gun in my bag, hid behind the plant when I saw who it was my heart dropped I haven't seen that person since I got out of the diversion center.....when I came from behind the plant, I jumped out with the gun pointed at her she turned around with fear in her eyes I looked at her and "TRENA!?" I dropped my gun and said "how did you get here real question HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET IN MY HOUSE?" she smiled and walked to the Living room I followed her she sat on my couch like I haven't seen her in 3 years after I got out she got out 2 months after me. I looked at her and said "what made you think after 3 years to come back in my life?" Trena looked like she was going to say something but keep looking down at her she had tears in her eyes and said "Lisa you have been my best friend for a while an I don't know how to tell you but....I had a baby girl and I named her snow that's why I been gone an off the grid for a while." I was shocked when she said she had a baby girl an her name was Snow I wanted to cry so bad but I had to keep the tears in, she looked me in my eyes and said "Mothafucka I know you want to cry so let it out" when she said let it out I cried Eyelashes wet, nose running Trena sat there an laughed an hugged me I looked at her and she asked me "Do you want to be her God Mother?" I nodded my head yes we talked for a few minutes and she had to leave I walked her towards the door waved her goodbye got in the shower  and got ready for Another day at the strip club.

SHIANNE  POV

    Once I got done cooking my noodles beef with hot sauce my phone started to go off I looked at who was texting me I saw it was my brother Tupac he always texting me on that bullshit I opened the text messages and read it

Big brother Pac 🕺🏾: Aye stank ass you wanna come to the club with me an 10 tonight?

Shianne 💥:  Yea I will come what time will you be coming and getting me?

Big brother Pac 🕺🏾: who the hell said I was coming and getting you🤨?

Shianne 💥: you know I don't got a fucking car now quit playing, WHAT TIME YOU COMING AN GETTING ME JACKASS!

Big brother Pac 🕺🏾: 🙄, fine I will come and get your ass in 20mins so be ready

Shianne 💥:bet

Big brother Pac 🕺🏾: bet

  Soon as he sent that text I ran up stairs tripped going up the stairs walked that bitch off went to my bathroom ran me a warm shower while the shower was running I went to my closet  picked out me a bleached shirt, black ripped jeans, an my white air forced. Once, I picked my clothes out I got undressed hopped in my 30min shower once I got out I lotion my body bushed my teeth did my hair in a high puff  put clothes on grabbed my keys an I got a text from my brother

Big brother Pac 🕺🏾: I'm outside come outside

Shianne 💥:bet on the way outside

I ran down the stairs turned off my tv my light an made sure I hid all my good belongs.

TUPAC POV

Once I got to my sister Shianne house I texted her an told her we here as I was sitting in the passage in the car with My girl Mia in the back seat mack  10 in the driver seat as I'm  scrolling on instagram I see this baddie on my time line